SAU Community

What Happens When A V35 And A 350z Mate....

owned a 2002 altima when i lived there, not a bad car (interior materials could have been better) and looked great compared to other cars in its class. i've heard that the new altima has addressed the interior shortcomings. i'm with rs73, i think it looks better than the g35 sedan. the coupe is a looker too, imho.

even the US maxima looks so much better than the Aus one, it's just not right

someone mentioned the tiida earlier, the Us get those but are called the versa/sentra in us, sentra has different frontbar i think and is like a mini maxima, versa is pretty much a tiida with a better frontbar looks wise imo

Edited by Yo-Yo

yeah: they gave me a sentra at the rental place when I went to the States at Christmas: I was a wee bit surprised, since I had ordered a Mustang... It was terrible: slow, abysmal handling, and the engine in mine was on the way out: started out idling slightly rough, and I gave it back with what sounded like a major bottom end problem: it also lost about 1/2 its power in the course of my 2 day relationship with it... Terrible little car.

I'd rather this:

Infinity Essence

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/03/03/geneva-...olls-out-its-e/

Powered by a twin-turbo, direct-injection 3.7-liter V6 and a new electric drive design dubbed "3D Motor", the Essence yields a combined 592 brake horsepower (434 via internal-combustion, 158 brake horsepower via the lithium-ion backed disc-shaped electric motor).

04-infiniti-essence-live.jpg

07-infiniti-essence-live.jpg

01-infiniti-essence-live.jpg

24-infiniti-essence-live.jpg

That's what happens when a V36 and 370Z mate ;) with a bit of GTR-esque engine thrown in for good measure

console looks like it was taken from a supra though lol

I'd rather this:

Infinity Essence

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/03/03/geneva-...olls-out-its-e/

Powered by a twin-turbo, direct-injection 3.7-liter V6 and a new electric drive design dubbed "3D Motor", the Essence yields a combined 592 brake horsepower (434 via internal-combustion, 158 brake horsepower via the lithium-ion backed disc-shaped electric motor).

04-infiniti-essence-live.jpg

07-infiniti-essence-live.jpg

01-infiniti-essence-live.jpg

24-infiniti-essence-live.jpg

Edited by Yo-Yo