SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

Epic sale on a lexus again? ;)

yeah we will have 2 Lexus'i soon...

S15 gone, young bloke from Hervey Bay took her away yesterday...

Isn't the no GTR thing, good at the moment col?

Not really, I shouldn't be in this situation to start with...

Id much prefer my insurance company to do the right thing and Id have my GTR...

Im going to a hearing (not court) with other customers and a mediator for RACQ on Monday (tomorrow)...

Lets see what happens next, its tipped their going to pay some damages... (i repeat "some")

yeah we will have 2 Lexus'i soon...

S15 gone, young bloke from Hervey Bay took her away yesterday...

Not really, I shouldn't be in this situation to start with...

Id much prefer my insurance company to do the right thing and Id have my GTR...

Im going to a hearing (not court) with other customers and a mediator for RACQ on Monday (tomorrow)...

Lets see what happens next, its tipped their going to pay some damages... (i repeat "some")

I have been telling all of my friends that are with RACQ to get out. They are that bad that smash repairers are not going to be doing work for them. At work we are only doing repairs for customers who are with RACQ andf have had work done with us before

Sup ppls!!

What size do you guys recon these TE37's are... 19" or 20"???

They are 19s Dan for sure. 19 x 10.5 +12 or 15 can't remember the exact offset either way they look amazing on 34s which are probably the only model you can actually pull of the 19s look with. 18's in the same sizes don't have as much dish but they have more concave spokes. thumbsup.gif

Sarp mangs

Soccer game cancelled. Slept in till 12. Thinking I should get some KFC and play some pokers for the rest of the day lol.

I have been telling all of my friends that are with RACQ to get out. They are that bad that smash repairers are not going to be doing work for them. At work we are only doing repairs for customers who are with RACQ andf have had work done with us before

oh, mine is a house insurance issue not a car related issue...

the reason they mentioning GTR's is my car money has gone into fixing the house and now insurance wont pay out...

lets see what happens tomorrow...

oh, mine is a house insurance issue not a car related issue...

the reason they mentioning GTR's is my car money has gone into fixing the house and now insurance wont pay out...

lets see what happens tomorrow...

That sucks big time. Hope it all work out for you

Hai guys. Heading to the Normanby for an Sunday arvo session for a mate's birthday. Come on down if you have nothing to do.

I have never sunday sessioned in my whole life, I am going to try it one day

They are 19s Dan for sure. 19 x 10.5 +12 or 15 can't remember the exact offset either way they look amazing on 34s which are probably the only model you can actually pull of the 19s look with. 18's in the same sizes don't have as much dish but they have more concave spokes. thumbsup.gif

Thanks man