SAU Community

My New (for Me) R34 Gtr!

silva33

funny 2 posts above lol. He never had a r33 gtr. looks like a gtst to me.

Hopefully u didnt pay too much and get urself into alot of debt like a lot of people do especially these hard times.

How much did it set ya back silva33?

cheers :D

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

funny 2 posts above lol. He never had a r33 gtr. looks like a gtst to me.

Hopefully u didnt pay too much and get urself into alot of debt like a lot of people do especially these hard times.

How much did it set ya back silva33?

cheers :bunny: quote;

looks wise stupid, inside and out. Engine is quite the same (Nur is differn't), MFD display, dash, seats, e.t.c... Just looks a lot more Aggresive. Even stock... :D

Edited by Mizzi

32, 33 , 34 same shit. Only one thats changed is the r35gtr. U should have gone "all the way" and bought a r35gtr... to be different. But who gives a shit about the "nur". Nothin forgies cant fix compared to other gtr's and for way less money than buying a nur.

But enough about your power trip little boy. Cause no one leaves their R stock.

We are talking about silva33's r34 gtr. :D

32, 33 , 34 same shit. Only one thats changed is the r35gtr. U should have gone "all the way" and bought a r35gtr... to be different. But who gives a shit about the "nur". Nothin forgies cant fix compared to other gtr's and for way less money than buying a nur.

But enough about your power trip little boy. Cause no one leaves their R stock.

We are talking about silva33's r34 gtr. :bunny:

Oooh someones getting a little bit upset :D Don't need to get so worked up, jeez...

For the r35, i think it doesn't have the same sexy beasty angry look as the 32 33 34. Yeah your right, nur's aern't much differn't, just the fact its a Nur, but if your able to buy a Nur for the same price as a v spec2 then, why not? For me, the name, interior, bonnett, the engine, the badge is just all a bonus, was happy to settle for a vspec2 but found this for the same price, so why not?

And there is no way i am leaving her stock, stock they are not really all that quick anyway. GTR'S wern't made to leave stock, engine wise, looks wise and handling wise, they are just a great starting block. ie... Look at Aarons GTR, oh yeah baby...

So relax little boy, haha

Well those of you that know me, know that I have been wanting a GTR forever and have always found a reason to buy something different, well finally here she is!

Hey mate who are you getting to do the work to your car?

Hey mate who are you getting to do the work to your car?

Sabbadin Automotive, he has done all my past cars and every one of them have been perfect, I wont go anywhere else! I will leave it stock for a bit as I am suprised at how well it goes right now, but as with all my cars in the past I will be doing all the bolt ons!

Looks awesome Dave!

Will come past and take her for a spin soon ;)

No worries buddy, I have not let anyone drive it yet but for you I will make an exception!

I was cruising the classifieds the other night looking for GTOs. None are near as nice as your old car. I dont doubt your R34 will end up a neat modded example as well :)

Hey buddy, how have you been?? I loved that GTO i had, it was perfect in so many ways but was a difficult car to own to say the least, awesome tourque and a perfect long distance cruiser, it just wasnt as practical as a Skyline as it sat in the garage for months on end. I let that go for an silly cheap amount considering it was probably the best condition ones it had seen and the price I got wouldn't even have covered the mods! oh well, that cars for you!

Hey Dave,

Very nice GTR!

Speaking of your old GTO, I think I saw it on Carsales, still looks good.

See you soon mate.

Hey nikki, hows it going? I just checked out carsales and didnt see it, but I have people ring me and tell me that they see it around, the funny thing is I spoke to the guy that bought it and he has no idea what he bought! He thought it was all stock just with an intercooler and exhuast! hahaha what until he winds some boost back into it!

I think that I will finally be happy with this car and hang on to it for a while, thanks for the chat the other week, I needed some more convincing to buy a GTR!