SAU Community

Looking 4 Wide Body Kit 4 R34 Gtt

fab34

hey looking 2 put a wide bodykit on my r34gtt just wondering if any 1 knows were to find them or any website on who makes them cheers please pm me

thats not the word i had in mind.

im just not a huge fan of the uras kit, though the bn version makes it a little better...

fab check out fibrecrazy.com mate ;-)

Edited by TR11KY

now thats an out of the ordinary kit right there! wild look for sure!

But it reaks of overdone to me as some of the lines match poorly, giving it the batman look. I know its a wide body kit and they tend to do that, but i think its the upper door line and the mix between sharp edges and curves at seemingly random places thats turning me off saying its top notch! What do you think Jap Muscle??? are ya digging the flow line near the wing mirrors???

One things for sure that right there would turn heads everywhere it went!

Edited by TR11KY

i defiently do like the rear gurads but like what you said, not a big fan of a few things like the front guards, just a bit to sharpe and overdone. also not a fan of the front bar.

ideally id be doing something like that but replacing the front bar and guards.

with the amount these things are worth maybe you might wanna go custom?

+1 uras dosnt do it for street cars inho, have u heard of sunline racing?

77713256.jpg

now thats an out of the ordinary kit right there! wild look for sure!

But it reaks of overdone to me as some of the lines match poorly, giving it the batman look. I know its a wide body kit and they tend to do that, but i think its the upper door line and the mix between sharp edges and curves at seemingly random places thats turning me off saying its top notch! What do you think Jap Muscle??? are ya digging the flow line near the wing mirrors???

One things for sure that right there would turn heads everywhere it went!

i defiently do like the rear gurads but like what you said, not a big fan of a few things like the front guards, just a bit to sharpe and overdone. also not a fan of the front bar.

ideally id be doing something like that but replacing the front bar and guards.

with the amount these things are worth maybe you might wanna go custom?

Hell Yeah!

The Sunline Racing is one tuff mutha f**king R34 GTR.

C-West N1 Type III Front bar with modified front guards based on the Nismo Z-Tune ones.

Side Skirts seem to based on the C-West and the rears are pretty much bolt on wide rear guards.

With a nice Satin paint job = Looks mint!

But this is body kit for a 2 door R34, I think he wants a 4 door kit.

that kit is also ment to fit gtr's not gtt's and also that kit happens to be made completly from carbon fibre, from memory the front gaurds, side skirts and rear gaurds will set u back around $3700 then u need to use your own front and rear bars

also its the same kit being used by the high octane boys, they used a different front bar tho

Edited by UWISSH!

na looking 4 one 4 a 2 door just droped a rb26 in her so i think might be time 2 do sum body work i resprayed it bout 2 years ago so time to go wide as i want sum fat dish rims on her

+1 uras dosnt do it for street cars inho, have u heard of sunline racing?

77713256.jpg

yea thats wat im talking bout love that except the front gaurds

crossfactory 2dr kit...

www.rhdjapan.com

expect to pay 10k delievered

there is a bodykit thread for R34's in this section, do a search for it, should have most kits you will find for an R34

• 2 weeks later...
crossfactory 2dr kit...

www.rhdjapan.com

expect to pay 10k delievered

there is a bodykit thread for R34's in this section, do a search for it, should have most kits you will find for an R34

Got the Cross Factory kit here original and hand crafted in Japan.

Got a thread selling em cause they costly to put on and ran out of cash after getting em all the way here so it might be of interest to you.

Although your after a 4 door kit...the front guards should fit no problem if you wanna buy em off me.

threads in the sale section PM me if interested.