SAU Community

M35 Aftermarket Suspension

iamhe77

if youre happy with that ride then youre right, there is no reason for adjustable.

except for the cost :P

anyway, i should check my swaybar links as the rear of my stagea wobbles like a whale over bumps too.

if youre happy with that ride then youre right, there is no reason for adjustable.

except for the cost :P

anyway, i should check my swaybar links as the rear of my stagea wobbles like a whale over bumps too.

also check the bushes for the rear spring cradle as well. mine were wobbly as f**k when we took it out. dont know if thats just the way of the ARX though.

im pretty sure it did due to the larger diameter bar.

you can get whiteline or superpro swaybar bushes for almost any car. if yours are stuffed, just get some new nolathane ones it will make it ride nicely

I shouldve gotten onto that GB do you know if it came with Sway bar links as well??

I don't think it cam with a new Link arm (the Link arm is the same as off a 350z) as there is no real need but I would think there are new bushes as the diameter of the sway bar is increased.

ok so now im certain about the link arm Thanks Andy.

but the bushes I'm in need of is for the rear suspension Spring Cradle.

I'll pm you my number if you can give me a call its kind of easier to explain..and i might sound stupid here lol

I shouldve gotten onto that GB do you know if it came with Sway bar links as well??

GB comes with new "D" bushes, to accommodate the different dia. The link rods are re-used, as the bars are a direct replacement. You can buy "heavy duty" links though whiteline, but I believe you're better using the std ones. They're the "fusible link" in the system, for want of a better word.

yeh even a couple of jap nuts say the Std nissan ones are better.

$30 so just gonna pick one up tonight on the way home.

$30 isn't bad, I had to replace the fronts on my old Delica years ago, Misu wanted $220 each. I ended up making a set out of 4 stainless rose joints but it still cost a fortune.

$30 isn't bad, I had to replace the fronts on my old Delica years ago, Misu wanted $220 each. I ended up making a set out of 4 stainless rose joints but it still cost a fortune.

lol looking at how different thes ones are to the stock ones i think im gonna eventually need a new left side.

lol looking at how different thes ones are to the stock ones i think im gonna eventually need a new left side.

Do You have a part number? Might be worth adding it to the list.:thumbsup:

Do You have a part number? Might be worth adding it to the list.:thumbsup:

just ask for 2003 350z rear sway bar links! same part number, which means you dont have to go out of your way to the import nissans

So are the shocks/springs in our M35's interchangable with Z33/V35's?

Ours are taller and the rear is a higher spring rate, that and I think the rear shock fork is wider and would need a spacer.

They look very similar though.

Ours are taller and the rear is a higher spring rate, that and I think the rear shock fork is wider and would need a spacer.

They look very similar though.

the rear forks are the same man. had them next to eachother