SAU Community

A Damn Hot Pic From Sydney!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is this a joke? the only decent car in that shot is the silver GTR... and only because it looks the least molested out of the three (ie stock).

Both those cars in front have horrible fuckin wheels that make me wanna chunder. They've got nastyass fitment which makes me think they just got some shit that was meant to go on an Excel from Tempe Tyres and just bolted em in.

is this a joke? the only decent car in that shot is the silver GTR... and only because it looks the least molested out of the three (ie stock).

Both those cars in front have horrible fuckin wheels that make me wanna chunder. They've got nastyass fitment which makes me think they just got some shit that was meant to go on an Excel from Tempe Tyres and just bolted em in.

harsh but I agree

the gts-t ain't too bad but the wheels on that supra are an abortion wrapped in puke

edit: I clicked on the pic to zoom in, the gts-t is just as bad

Edited by Yo-Yo

also stuck it in the spotted thread! owner of the purple 33, you on here?? damn nice car dude!

If he was on here I am embarrassed for him, is it just me or should chrome wheels and skylines keep away from each other?

Your S3 is the best looking out of them all by a long way.

Both those cars in front have horrible f**kin wheels that make me wanna chunder. They've got nastyass fitment which makes me think they just got some shit that was meant to go on an Excel from Tempe Tyres and just bolted em in.

yeah i was about to say aye

for YEARS ive hated that big chrome bullshit.......even that dodgy paintjob..... thats disgusting....

looks like a typical fully sick hectic bro wheels, no style watsoever.

The way people in australia try to customise a car is SHOCKING compared to the jap