SAU Community

ZED and GTR Challenge

My car is being prepared to CAMS 3E (Production Car) regs, the same as Mark's car.

Basically it has to run no more than the N1 spec, so n1 turbs are ok (but out of my price range so I'll stay stock), brembo brakes, upgrade oil and water pumps. Suspension, exhaust and puter are unrestricted. Tyres are no larger than N1 spec (245) and have to be yokohama A032rs. Pretty basic spec really :P

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My car is being prepared to CAMS 3E (Production Car) regs, the same as Mark's car.

Basically it has to run no more than the N1 spec, so n1 turbs are ok (but out of my price range so I'll stay stock), brembo brakes, upgrade oil and water pumps.  Suspension, exhaust and puter are unrestricted.  Tyres are no larger than N1 spec (245) and have to be yokohama A032rs.  Pretty basic spec really :D

OK so it is a N1 spec GTR with bigger turbo's. Do you know what power it makes?

Duncan are you geting or have a GTR now? Marks car, who?

Give me a call when you can.

row row row your boat gently down the.....................

Sorry, wrong thread :D

The GTR's are coming for you John

Good I hope they do as too many shoulda guna meetings. I hope to see more out there, not just beer talk.

Gary Burchet who owns three R32 GTR's and put the best of all three into his Targa GTR. He is very keen to rub my nose right in it, at our next track day. It is N1 spec and he has a Hollinger sequential in it so should have a big go.

Big target on my Slot Car.

if marks r32gtr n1 can peal of a low 47 imagine what it could do with some slicks???

what is happening to your gtr druncan i hope you left it in some good hands lol

lolololololololol

and the r31 is on the road so it must be time to find my kaggs and go for a drive

pete

yeah, I picked up a cheap 91 gtr to race, fatz is currently ripping it to pieces to race prep it. Can't wait to get it out on the track, I did 3 laps in Mark's car the other day and it was beautifully balanced.

Mark Hawkins has finished prepping his car, thats the one I'm talking about, its racing in combined touring in the NSW champs this year as well as having a shot at targa. No n1 turbs at this stage, just the stock ones.

Its great to see some competition out there John, keep stirring everyone up :D

row row row your boat gently down the.....................

Sorry, wrong thread :D

The GTR's are coming for you John

now thats really funny :wassup:

If dodgy Mcgill can get his act together and finish our stage 3/cams testing, another GTR should be out around May to have some fun.

Duncan,

Do they have a class of racing for crap drivers with modded cars??

lol doughboy, I was going to say Supercars :D

TrustGTR if you're serious about giving it a go, its really easy to get started, super sprints are cams organised trials around a track, results are based on your time compared to other cars in your class. Thats what we ran in last Sunday.

• 4 weeks later...

Its off a BMI Video. They normally qualify the cars, and the grid is slowest to fastest on the grid of the race, usually 5 laps for modded cars.

What lap the photo is i dont kinow, but a 300AX with TE37s is tasty. So what was that about the 15 year rule again?