SAU Community

Anyone Selling A Wow Account?

syfon

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol this went from a thread about buyign wow to games and what your IDs are!!!

i miss CS :laugh:

might have to install it

never actually played online because i always had dial up, so i only ever vs'd the bots rofl...

Ive got an 80 undead warlock on wow, but like i said, dont think i can part although everyone i played with has quit or transferred

I got a Alliance Level 80 Druid - Resto/Balance 'duel spec'

+2300 Sp

+1100 intel

+1000spirit 'or close to it'

+ 450 lw/skinning

all decent epics and all that fun stuff

pm offer if interested?

To be honest, i'm really only interested in horde. Saying that i should have my account back soon however i still want to buy another account with low level toons for quick levelling...

70 BM mage

70 cow hunter

lvl 50 orc warrior

lvl 55 orc warlock

all on Jubeithos

haven played that for a very long time...dont know what its worth...

now its all COD4 FTWWW....Rexxar is my nick mostly on node servers...

Have a 5/5 Conq warrior with mainly best in slot items(except those god damned rings) http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.x...&n=Trollenz

and 4/5 val 7.5 rogue with perilous bite and webbed death http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.x...amp;n=Stricklol

both on frosty

and a bunch of other 60-75 chars spread across us/oceanic servers even the guild <TROLLEN IS THE BEST> on dread

Really don't know how much i want for it but send a pm and we can discuss.

and you can have the name of one of the best dps warriors whose ever played oceanic, yey >.>

Edited by Haunter

now its all COD4 FTWWW....Rexxar is my nick mostly on node servers...

I've seen you! Personally it's all about COD4:Modern Paintball. Oh and started playing battlefieldheroes yesterday.. tag in both games is bubbajugs.

Should hopefully have a Perth based COD4:Modern Paintball server very soon!!

branchie is your steam id skyryan?

i've seen you playing on either 3fl or egn dust 2 servers?

Yeah 3FL #5 Dust_2 mostly..

Haven't played for a while. I think steam account ID is br4nchi3 but the nick is [sKYRYAN]

• 2 weeks later...

Ive got a horde account with 2 level 80s on khazgoroth, Tauren Druid and Orc Deathknight, both decently geared in T7 with S4 glad mount and around 20k gold on the account if your interested pm me and we can discuss a price.

Arrrrrgh, i submitted the WoW Account Recovery form and they got back to me saying i need to fill in a "Notarized Account Recovery Form" (like have it certified by a JP or someone).

Has this ever happened to any of you guys?

few of my mates yeah it's happened... can't remmeber how the process went though lmao they just said it sucked mainly hehe

cs i used to play as GiR on 3fl a lot.. this was like 1.6 days and about 1 year ago ish on 3fl css

now i just meh at games... if i wasn't working on my car or spending time with gf id prob play more games hehe