SAU Community

Nur33 Soon To Be A Time-attack Weapon.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ah k nice should catch up one day, as for track days (maybe) if it gets a new paint job, then most probably not hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah k nice should catch up one day, as for track days (maybe) if it gets a new paint job, then most probably not hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, when I'm finished a few more mods so my car looks a bit nicer... lol

Whats wrong with the paint on yours, it looks in great condition in the photos?

Benny,

It looks just as good up close as it does in the pics. Looks better now than it did in HPI haha.. It goes like a demon and handles like its on rails for anyone who is wondering lol..

There are a few of us here in mackay we need to organise somethin 4 sure

Cheers Kingy

Damn you have some nice toys. Just read through both your threads, very impressive.

Good to see Scotty did the photo shoot on your car, he did mine aswell, great bloke ;)

Damn you have some nice toys. Just read through both your threads, very impressive.

Good to see Scotty did the photo shoot on your car, he did mine aswell, great bloke :)

He did mine too haha. Very happy with my results.

Unbelievably sexy 33 GTR mate :)

I might have missed it but what power is it making?

• 1 month later...

Love this 33!

Benny,

It looks just as good up close as it does in the pics. Looks better now than it did in HPI haha.. It goes like a demon and handles like its on rails for anyone who is wondering lol..

There are a few of us here in mackay we need to organise somethin 4 sure

Cheers Kingy

Mate, your 34 GTR is awesome. Was drooling over it at the Buddy's Car show on the weekend!

Love this 33!

Mate, your 34 GTR is awesome. Was drooling over it at the Buddy's Car show on the weekend!

Hey,

Thanks man was a great weekend, was a little rough trip down there tho lol.. was also good to see a few skylines one the dyno kickin ass aswell in this V8 Country haha... Ended up getting runner up which i was stoked with (didn't expect anything).

You will have to let us know if ya come up to mackay we will have to try to organise a cruze with everyone if possible lol..

Cheers

Kingy

Hey,

Thanks man was a great weekend, was a little rough trip down there tho lol.. was also good to see a few skylines one the dyno kickin ass aswell in this V8 Country haha... Ended up getting runner up which i was stoked with (didn't expect anything).

You will have to let us know if ya come up to mackay we will have to try to organise a cruze with everyone if possible lol..

Cheers

Kingy

Yeh mine went on late saturday and pulled 260rwkw so I was happy with that. Brady's white 33 pulled 405rwkw i think! It was well up there with the big turbo v8's, great to see.

Congrats on the runner up too! Deserved. Sadly there wasnt more street(show quality still) cars there like yours, there was more last year.

just a question

where did get the carbon engine covers from?

thanks

julz

Just Jap sell them for like $300 or you can find them through a few suppliers on ebay.