SAU Community

Anyone Got Nab Shares?

SS8_Gohan

yes, bit of a random request, but does anyone have NAB shares?

and specifically, not looking to take part in the current SPP?

if so, PM and i'll make sure you're compensated for your troubles :D

cheers,

chinny

I take it they have some sort of 1 for 1 share offer going on at the moment?

If I had NAB shares I'd be buying as many 1 for 1's as I could and flogging off the existing expensive ones...for that share price is going to drop once they are issued.

yes, bit of a random request, but does anyone have NAB shares?

and specifically, not looking to take part in the current SPP?

if so, PM and i'll make sure you're compensated for your troubles :D

cheers,

chinny

What ur doing is illegal u know

The NAB SPP specifically states that the offer isn't transferable.... but we don't know what your doing so we can't say if it's illegal :D

I've applied for the full amount, think i'll be lucky to get 1/3.

What do you recon Daniel?

I take it they have some sort of 1 for 1 share offer going on at the moment?

If I had NAB shares I'd be buying as many 1 for 1's as I could and flogging off the existing expensive ones...for that share price is going to drop once they are issued.

pretty sure it's 1 to 20 issue and capped at a max of $15K for which you'd need to be currently holding $300K of shares... which of course prevents people trying to profiteer of other retail investors without the capital to take up the SPP unless you can sign up a lot of naive people. and ferni said they stipulate it's not transferable which would usually be the case anyway.

I'm not a NAB shareholder so it doesn't worry me either way but if you are read the offer carefully. :D

wasn't planning on transferring anything.

i didn't see a 1-for-anything mentioned. I'm 99% it was like ANZ, $15K and that's it.

To answer your question Ferni, your guess it as good as mine :down: But food for though, ANZ ended up raising about $2.1 Bill Gates, waaay more than they actually planned on raising. The board made the decision to accept all applications, which was good. So there has been a bit of a precedent set by one of the big four, which could very well end up seeing NAB follow suit. It also seems NAB is very acquisition happy at the moment, and as this SPP will be way over subscribed, perhaps they'll take all they can get. Time will tell.

Unfortunately, couldn't get anything going other than the parents, so good luck Ferni, let's hope for a limited (if any) scale back.

Yeah there is defiantly no 1:1 in this. As long as you are a share holder you get to apply for the full amount (15K) minus anything you picked up in the last SPP.

As for NAB taking all they can get, if this happens then it will effect the share price i suspect.... we'll see in just over a week...

Looks like it was well over subscribed... 2.6billion scaled back to 750mil pro-rata, so probably get whatever you applied for divided by about 3.7.... so 15k ~4k give or take.