SAU Community

Heading Off To Japan!

D_I_F

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When i went down to Nagoya to load the container i forgot the suitcases to throw in so i was f**ked and stuck with them till i left. I was lucky to hold onto it though otherwise i wouldnt have gotten away with a 3 Liter bottle of scotch that went unnoticed. :(

Ryokans are pretty over rated.

Unless they have a private onsen out in the gardens or are close to real hot springs they are a bitter disappointment for the cost.

You are about 8 blocks away from the shopping strip.

So bloody true. Cost you an arm and a leg to sleep on a mat of bloody straw and the food always is crap..

anyone want to do the jap style and sleep on tatamis can come stay at my place for half the price. Trust me you live in a house with tatamis you'll end up hating the things !!

Whats the go with all the Nigerians in Roppongi? Are they the "mafia" over there?

They're just doing the same doginess as the Israelis and all the other didy gaijins. They'll try pull into hostess bars, kyabakura bars where you'll get sucked in and be paying an arm and a leg for drinks etc. Avoid the buggers.

I'll be staying wherever the little man downstairs decides after it radars in on a bit of candy unless the misso wants to come ..which hopefully will be buckleys chance.

Going to Nismo fest too now :worship: see you guys there.

They're just doing the same doginess as the Israelis and all the other didy gaijins. They'll try pull into hostess bars, kyabakura bars where you'll get sucked in and be paying an arm and a leg for drinks etc. Avoid the buggers.

I'll be staying wherever the little man downstairs decides after it radars in on a bit of candy unless the misso wants to come ..which hopefully will be buckleys chance. Looking forward to a weekend of fast cars and Tokyo sleeze, whatever else does a bloke need,

Hopefully my car will be finished and a quick test run on the wagan

The Africans are either club owners or ushers for a club.

They are cheap labor, speak English and have no moral fiber. Everything you need to take advantage of foreigners.

I want to kill all of them this trip.

I was staying in the Grand Palace in Idabishi and decided to go to a bar in Shinjuku which had a Karaoke night as well as being steak night. They do American style food etc.

I was followed in by an African from well away from the club he was trying to make me go to.

Wasted his time for around an hour whilst i ate and ordered a drink, went to the bathroom, drink was at the table, Nigerian was at another table when i returned.

I thought it was suspect though i was thirsty and drank my coke anyway.

The next thing i know im waking up hanging outside of the taxi that somehow took me home, (was carrying hotel information in my pocket with passport ) Grand Palace Idabishi.

Wallet on the floor of taxi with cards over the place apparently thrown in by a few of these Nigerians.

The hotel staff put me on a bag transport trolley and took me to my room and threw me in the shower as they later told me i was on fire.

A doctor came, then they ordered an ambulance, went to the hospital and tested positive for rohypnol.

Went to the cop station and made a report for the insurance company because i missed a tour and the day i hired a GTR for Irohazaka and it made a mess of hotel stays as i had to continue staying there.

At Shinjuku Police station i was then informed that usually if a male is drugged with Rohypnol they would wake up in a bath tub (if you were lucky) without a kidney. (que only seen in the movies thoughts)

So apparently i am lucky i take a shit load of morphine for pain and generated a massive tolerance against drugs as i should have been out for hours longer.

The taxi bill was around $80 which is way more than it would have cost to get from Shinjuku to Idabishi.

Credit cards raped, over 100000 yen no longer in my wallet.

When i finally got back to the hotel i checked bank accounts and both cards had been canned for fraudulent activity, transactions were made i Africa within about 20 minutes of me going to the bathroom as i sent a text whilst in the bathroom.

So with the best theorist hat i can find, im thinking the taxi waited while they wanted to violate me. lol

I hate the kunts.

I have a video of me and Steve talking about it and its obvious that all of those African mail scams promising long lost relatives an inheritance have cashed in on all of their success from defrauding stupid people out of money and they have jumped the ditch and pitched tent in the middle of Tokyo.

I am pretty flamboyant with money and the jewelry i wear probably made me a good target though.

I met a crew from France which had the best way to avoid them.

Je ne parle anglais

"I don't speak English" and continue to walk.

Say it in English and they will follow you for half the street.

Some places are really good and you can exploit them.

Heaps offer 2500Yen all you can drink for 3 hours etc. Do that and don't buy the flea bags drinks and you will have a cheap night.

Buy them a drink and you will probably take them home as well. lol

Ill be staying at "The B" in Roupongi like last trip for the October stint, really nice rooms in the center of it all. Probably for Nismo Festival as well.

So bloody true. Cost you an arm and a leg to sleep on a mat of bloody straw and the food always is crap..

anyone want to do the jap style and sleep on tatamis can come stay at my place for half the price. Trust me you live in a house with tatamis you'll end up hating the things !!

I'll be staying wherever the little man downstairs decides after it radars in on a bit of candy unless the misso wants to come ..which hopefully will be buckleys chance. Looking forward to a weekend of fast cars and Tokyo sleeze, whatever else does a bloke need,

Hopefully my car will be finished and a quick test run on the wagan

lol

As i said in pm i will be trying to hire a 35 GTR if there is one available then, if not will get a GT3 again to thrash the balls off.

The above events stuffed my day that was planned to be going up the Irohazaka in the 35 last time and had to deal with a GT3 a few days later as it wasn't available.

Thank god for travel insurance.

I probably sent them broke that trip.

Bastards! I wanna go again now.....

Well in winter....

Do it mini dood.

No throwing up though!!

Whats the go with all the Nigerians in Roppongi? Are they the "mafia" over there?

Going to Nismo fest too now :( see you guys there.

I was actually warned about that last night buy a friend I'm staying in Akasaka so I'm a bit worried now :S

Ah.. I'm staying in one with a western bed. I don't think I could cope sleeping on tatamis because of my back

The Africans are either club owners or ushers for a club.

They are cheap labor, speak English and have no moral fiber. Everything you need to take advantage of foreigners.

I want to kill all of them this trip.

I was staying in the Grand Palace in Idabishi and decided to go to a bar in Shinjuku which had a Karaoke night as well as being steak night. They do American style food etc.

I was followed in by an African from well away from the club he was trying to make me go to.

Wasted his time for around an hour whilst i ate and ordered a drink, went to the bathroom, drink was at the table, Nigerian was at another table when i returned.

I thought it was suspect though i was thirsty and drank my coke anyway.

The next thing i know im waking up hanging outside of the taxi that somehow took me home, (was carrying hotel information in my pocket with passport ) Grand Palace Idabishi.

Wallet on the floor of taxi with cards over the place apparently thrown in by a few of these Nigerians.

The hotel staff put me on a bag transport trolley and took me to my room and threw me in the shower as they later told me i was on fire.

A doctor came, then they ordered an ambulance, went to the hospital and tested positive for rohypnol.

Went to the cop station and made a report for the insurance company because i missed a tour and the day i hired a GTR for Irohazaka and it made a mess of hotel stays as i had to continue staying there.

At Shinjuku Police station i was then informed that usually if a male is drugged with Rohypnol they would wake up in a bath tub (if you were lucky) without a kidney. (que only seen in the movies thoughts)

So apparently i am lucky i take a shit load of morphine for pain and generated a massive tolerance against drugs as i should have been out for hours longer.

The taxi bill was around $80 which is way more than it would have cost to get from Shinjuku to Idabishi.

Credit cards raped, over 100000 yen no longer in my wallet.

When i finally got back to the hotel i checked bank accounts and both cards had been canned for fraudulent activity, transactions were made i Africa within about 20 minutes of me going to the bathroom as i sent a text whilst in the bathroom.

So with the best theorist hat i can find, im thinking the taxi waited while they wanted to violate me. lol

I hate the kunts.

I have a video of me and Steve talking about it and its obvious that all of those African mail scams promising long lost relatives an inheritance have cashed in on all of their success from defrauding stupid people out of money and they have jumped the ditch and pitched tent in the middle of Tokyo.

I am pretty flamboyant with money and the jewelry i wear probably made me a good target though.

I met a crew from France which had the best way to avoid them.

Je ne parle anglais

"I don't speak English" and continue to walk.

Say it in English and they will follow you for half the street.

Some places are really good and you can exploit them.

Heaps offer 2500Yen all you can drink for 3 hours etc. Do that and don't buy the flea bags drinks and you will have a cheap night.

Buy them a drink and you will probably take them home as well. lol

Ill be staying at "The B" in Roupongi like last trip for the October stint, really nice rooms in the center of it all. Probably for Nismo Festival as well.

lol

As i said in pm i will be trying to hire a 35 GTR if there is one available then, if not will get a GT3 again to thrash the balls off.

The above events stuffed my day that was planned to be going up the Irohazaka in the 35 last time and had to deal with a GT3 a few days later as it wasn't available.

Thank god for travel insurance.

I probably sent them broke that trip.

Do it mini dood.

No throwing up though!!

Holy crap that's really bad Aaron! I guess as a girl your a bit more cautious about your drinks and you always watch the people pour them. Never leave them unattended.

I checked out "The B" but they didn't have any twin share accommo unless you wanted 2 singles.. So I booked in Akasaka not far from the grand prince.

I was already involved in a very bad car accident that night so i had already had heaps of morphine.

Its the most messed up i have ever been.

They are not that bad with white girls as most places make money from guys buying the club girls drinks.

Its like paying for a lap dance in Australia but not.

A bottle of Dom cost $400 though i wont go into detail into what that actually entitles you to.

Another place was $600 for a bottle of Dom. "" "" Much better candy as Mark would put it.

Roppongi is a f**king hole. I still have no idea why people go there unless you are one of the following -

1. An African on the payroll of a club, shaking down foreigners

2. A drunk red-neck Marine

3. Some J-girl sl*t who wants above-said drunk red-neck Marines.

You've seen one red light district, you have seen them all. There is NOTHING redeeming about Roppongi. Its a disgusting place with sh*t clubs, sh*t music and dickheads on the streets. Hit up Shinjuku, Shibuya, places like that. You'll see a much better version of Tokyo nightlife.

Asakusa is safe as houses - you will be ok there.

Oh and ryokans are a rort. Unless, you are at a ryokan waaaaaay off the beaten track - in a town that doesn't get much tourists. Then they are somewhat affordable!

Holy farkin sh1t Aaron!!!

You are one seriously lucky man!!!

Bloody scum.

That was one thing that turned me off Roppongi, was the weird dodgey looking Nigerians. All those scam stories came to mind.

Yeah, I had about a half a day just making sure i had no new stitches in the mirror.

As i was coming to in the hospital i felt like i was in a movie, people speaking a language i couldn't understand then i remembered i could hahahaha. It was an event stored in my mind ill be replacing with as much useless information as i can to get rid of it.

Uh join the mile high club? :)

Haha Umm。NO THANKS IM FEELING VERY OVER WHELMED AS IT IS NOW I Cant EVEN WORK OUT HOW TO USE THIS KEYBOARD!!! And the taxi wouldnt take my 10,000 note :)

I do not like being here by myself but at least I have internet..

p.s rain sux!!!