SAU Community

Motive Dvd #3 On Sale Today

JET200

Yeah! :banana: My SAU sticker made an appearance!! woohoo haha

Loved the GT-R Challenge, thought the M-Spec Nur looked bloody awesome! the JUN R32 GT-R is a bloody monster. Couldn't believe the times it was running over the quarter mile in those conditions.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ordered mine online Weds night and received it today. Havent watched it yet but will definately recommend getting it online if you cant find it in the newsagents. Keep up the great work Jet200..

I don't know if it's worth noting...

but as the footage shows 3 Skylines parked on the left hand side of Bells Line Of Road, what happened was this...

Ron Perry's black R34 GT-R was the 1st to stop; and out of empathy another stopped and then another; and yes mine too in a little while. There really was NO problem!!!

We all became witnesses to Ron's son having to get out FOR A LEAK ! :huh: lmao

...or could it have been a closet-puke ?

Watched it last night.

Very good content indeed. From Sydney to SEMA to TAS it has it all.

And the GTR Challenge was great, nice to see some tough GTRs driven like they were built for.

Top work Andrew :huh:

How about a GTST Challenge next?? You have a volunteer :D

yew got a copy in the end. EPIC dvd, gtr challenge was so good. Gave CRD a real good wrap too.

1 question why on earth dose NSMPWR the white 34 gtr blow so so so much black smoke out the zorst as it rolls on boost? I couldnt believe how much black smoke it blows

Watched it last night. Awesome DVD. Some seriously badass GTRs in there. Love how hard [JUN] archs up along the whole strip.

My eyes hurt a bit when the frames quickly changed from varying cars at the Sema/TAS segment. Or maybe i was just sitting too close to the TV...

Wish i could've joined the R34 GTR cruise!

Awesome bit of entertainment there, it certainly looks like Jet Multimedia is kickin arse!

it would be pretty cool if Motive DVD could host a track day / time attack event down here in VIC, maybe winton or sandown?

just spinning ideas...

oh, and nice work on JET200. looks to be coming along nicely. it will be a bit of an animal when it's going :thumbsup:

My eyes hurt a bit when the frames quickly changed from varying cars at the Sema/TAS segment. Or maybe i was just sitting too close to the TV...

Wish i could've joined the R34 GTR cruise!

Yeh, I found the panning process irritating when there's too much 'staccato' movement.

I liked how on the 10th Anniv R34 GT-R clip, the videographer films the R32 GT-R thru the chain-wire-mesh before it becomes crystal clear. And how the pursuing GT-Rs showed their snouts. Great stuff.

I would have liked a credit for mxfly for starting the whole ball rolling.

And I would have liked a credit for our interstate guests. It wasn't just NSW that was represented.

I would have also liked a credit for Mark Skaife who ended up signing the Award Certificates.

And Sensei Hans of www.japaneseswordsmanship.com.au missed out on a mention too.

Overall, Jet Multimedia did a very professional job! :thumbsup:

Better rich than lean. Nice 32 btw, is it a factory blue one?

Its number 219 of 560, nismo edition. they only came in Gun gray. the owner before me got a full window out, engine out respray. So the paint is top notch. all new seals around the windows. But the factory ones still on the doors. It is the nissan colour, but not orginal

Yeh, I found the panning process irritating when there's too much 'staccato' movement.

I liked how on the 10th Anniv R34 GT-R clip, the videographer films the R32 GT-R thru the chain-wire-mesh before it becomes crystal clear. And how the pursuing GT-Rs showed their snouts. Great stuff.

I would have liked a credit for mxfly for starting the whole ball rolling.

And I would have liked a credit for our interstate guests. It wasn't just NSW that was represented.

I would have also liked a credit for Mark Skaife who ended up signing the Award Certificates.

And Sensei Hans of www.japaneseswordsmanship.com.au missed out on a mention too.

Overall, Jet Multimedia did a very professional job! :thumbsup:

Glad i wasn't the only one, Terry. Minor gripe anyway in comparison to the overall DVD. I'll watch it again tonight.

Your car is looking very nice, mate. And now i can also put a face to the username!

Edited by Huy

Thanks for all your support guys

Ive put a lot of time and money into Motive and #3 is the one that should cement Motive DVD firmly into the car scene. The more people buy it, the more we can do with it.

Got heaps of challenges and shootouts lined up for next year

Hi Andrew,

Truly great work you've been doing on these Motive DVD's and the DSport DVD's.

I make sure I get every issue of your DVD's.

- Adam

Giving SAU a wrap on the dvd doesn't help SAU pay the bills associated with running the forum.

What do you think happens when people see and hear about SAU, a percentage of them will visit the site, of those people there will be people looking for a skyline which will help members there there cars, there will also be people who own skylines or have mates that do, they then look through the for sale threads and once again help members sell there parts, they will also pay a visit to the traders section which of course will show that these traders deal with more than just skylines which of course they tell there mates with supra's, civic's, silvia's, chaser and any other model they sell parts for, this sort of effect is why people PAY to advertise on motive dvd.

And also lets not forget, as prank has said before, this site is not here to make money, its for the members and more members for the most part is a good thing, unless there muppets like you.

OK then, next time Ill just get someone else to post it up and it wont be breaking any rules then.

Why do you care so much? Personal grudge maybe?

Great effort, looking forward to #4, if you need one of these threads posted in future dont hesitate to pm me.

Edited by W0rp3D

And by the looks of it you dont pay the bills either?

Hey, I'm not the company that's adverting the dvd here am i so I will ask you why I should assist sau in paying any bills associated in keeping the forum running?

Look at the expose and the amount of sales the dvd is getting within this thread.

How much is sau getting from the sales because of this thread? I don't usually like to assume but I think I can safely assume that the number will be a nice round single digit figure!

My question still hasn't been answered my any admin / mods and I think it was a very legitimate question to ask.

Angus not so Smart - Please use at least half your brain capacity before questioning me again.

Hey, I'm not the company that's adverting the dvd here am i so I will ask you why I should assist sau in paying any bills associated in keeping the forum running?

Look at the expose and the amount of sales the dvd is getting within this thread.

How much is sau getting from the sales because of this thread? I don't usually like to assume but I think I can safely assume that the number will be a nice round single digit figure!

My question still hasn't been answered my any admin / mods and I think it was a very legitimate question to ask.

Angus not so Smart - Please use at least half your brain capacity before questioning me again.

This is getting pathetic really.

Lets get one thing clear.

The product is less than 6 months old and in now way has it returned any profit during the formative period. I cove things in the Australian car scene and make Motive DVD OUT OF MY OWN POCKET

So, if forums want to help Motive DVD grow by spreading the word, then i can cover more events and hold more challanges etc and help support the car scene.

If a forum wants to treat me like someone selling chinese intercoolers on the net to make a quick buck and try and make me pay ( which this one doesnt) then fine, I wont cover any event or cars linked to that forum. I already have that problem with some other forums.

On the flip side, If you want I can put more advertising in my DVD to cove teh costs of my advetising? How does that sound? Exactly. I pay out of my own pocket to keep advertising to a bare minimum as no one likes watching advertising in the DVD.

Now by now you would have realised that if the forum owner and moderators had a problem with Motive DVD they would have binned this thread ages ago, but they havn't.

The only thing ruining this forum now is people complaining about something that really has nothing to do with them.

And while we're here, thanks to the moderators, owner and members for supporting Motive DVD!!!

One of very few automotive titles, and the only DVD, in Australia that is privately owned and funded by a car enthusiast and not run by an accountant.

Now it should be safe to say, if its OK with you [200] , that this discussion is finished......now.

Edited by JET200