SAU Community

Whats The Deferance Between A Dayz And A Standard Stag?

fat_stag

yea i got the carbon insert in the front bar. but no interior stuff. the kits look alot nicer than the standard rs4's. BTW you said you got carbon around the wheels? how much extra flare dose that give it?

god dam that is one ugly stereo . is it factory ?

Yep that's the factory headunit (one of 2 options - CD & Tape or CD & MD - both just a ugly as each other)...I had that in my car when I brought my car.

I would love to get a Dayz kit but they so hard to find and not many places (as far as I know in Vic) make copies of them

"Extremely outstanding specifications will lead you to the world of intoxication and help you relieve all emotions"

No idea who came up with that quote but what absolute rubbish. Makes me laugh (relieve my emotions) every time I read it.

As far as the extra carbon flare. It's not a huge difference, probably a couple of inches. I would have to go and check. But right now it's raining sooo bad.

Sometimes things appear on the Japan yahoo auctions. Might be worth keeping an eye out if your interested in picking up some dayz items.

Also Does anyone know the size of the front and rear speakers on a stag s2??

yea i got the carbon insert in the front bar. but no interior stuff. the kits look alot nicer than the standard rs4's. BTW you said you got carbon around the wheels? how much extra flare dose that give it?

• 10 years later...