SAU Community

Led Drive Lights, What Do You Guys Think Of Them?

666DAN

This was pic at some Drags here in Japan a couple of weeks ago that got washed out!!

Pics dont do them justice as they look like absolute pox in the flesh.

When I first saw them on this GTR I wondered why you would put such cheap nasty looking lights on a primo car.

The japanese owner told me they were top coin but still dont suit the car at all..Sorry Dan

post-43319-1254358709_thumb.jpg

post-43319-1254358740_thumb.jpg

post-43319-1254358774_thumb.jpg

hmm, im afraid i have to agree, not a fan, they are too short, and too close to the centre of the car IMO, they need to be spaced out further, maybe someone could come up with a set for one of the aftermarket kits with larger front vents

yeah I'm not a big fan, and at nearly $2000 AUD they are no wise spending. none of the 3 R35s I bought in had them optioned on. I'm pretty sure they are how you subtly tell people you like the company of other men. flash your 'day lights' at each other in passing....

I like them but I wouldn't pay $2000 for them. Maybe they need some other mods to set them off like this car at Willall. I wouldn't mind if this car flashed me BB. :)

post-19208-1254376018_thumb.jpg

post-19208-1254376110_thumb.jpg

I like them but I wouldn't pay $2000 for them. Maybe they need some other mods to set them off like this car at Willall. I wouldn't mind if this car flashed me BB. :)

yeah that car looks nice, but would probably look even nicer without the day LEDs. :O

• 1 month later...