SAU Community

Scr48 First + Only!

New Intercooler sourced yesterday. 700x300x100 is the dimensions.

Both injectors and intercooler are due to arrive at the workshop today. Hopefully it wont be too long till its back together and running decent numbers again

So much want!

Are those injectors a straight plug and play?

The surge tank setup.. Going an off the shelf item or something custom?

Hopefully she's all sorted for May :D skidzzz will be sweet

strange, im running bosch 1000cc and 1 aeromotive intank stealth pump on e85 and up around 490rwhp mark fine.. 2200cc will do the job though :)

Sounds right mate. My Walbro in tank was maxing out as it wasn't flowing to it's full potential. Tuner said with the pump working properly he could get about 530rwhp out of it. Injector wise with 1000cc's he can get 600rwhp then they see on the limit. I've decided to chase numbers north of 600 so an upgrade is required.

Sorry I may not have worded it correctly earlier

I wish I went with bigger injectors right up but never planed on using e85. At the moment my max injector duty is only around 70% on a really rich tune on id725cc. But I'm clueless what power I'm at haha

Spoke with EFI Performance yesterday and was advised that they are installing the fuel system at the moment and fitting the new injectors that day. After that they just need to fit up the new cooler and its ready for a tune. Unfortunately as the workshop is a good 90mins + from my house i havent had a chance to pop down and get any photos

EFI are aware that i will be attending powerplay on the 10th and heavily invested in it, Ive been guaranteed it will be ready before then.

So its just a waiting game at this stage

• Like 1

Are they going to stick a great big EFI sticker down one side of your car? Richo can stick an all star sticker and off we go!

The car currently has no workshop stickers on it. Just SAU stickers and the Jandal lol

Big work shop stickers for all of the advertising.

More than happy to have big workshop stickers on the car if I get something out of it.

all of this ^

Its free advertising for them at the end of the day. Hey even if they were willing to chop a bit of $$ of one bill I'd happily sport one. Its just one of those things i guess