SAU Community

R33 Gtr. Picking It Up Tomorrow:)

glaze

Well after approx 5 months of trading my R32 Veilside Widebody GTR, I have sold my WRX and bought a R33 GTR. Its a 1996 Midnight Purple series 2 with a few mods. It has just come from japan, so I will be the first owner in OZ. The car has an immaculate interior and drives beautifully. Gearbox is smooth and quite and handles like all great GTRs should. I have owned 3 R32 GTRs over the years and this will be my first R33 GTR. The WRX was a nice car, but I have a massive soft spot for GTRs and cant wait to get back into the feeling of an RB26:)

The car has-

3inch Kakimoto Catback Exhaust.

18inch gold BBS rims with Brand New Pirelli P6000s.

320kmh Nismo white dash and centre gauges.

Carbon Fibre bonnet.

400R carbon fibre front bar.

Boost Controller.

Aftermarket radiator.

Blitz Intercooler.

Tein Coilovers.

Looking forward to showing you guys pics and getting back to being a member of the GTRs brigade!!

Yeh got full RWC and compliance with bonnet, Rego today at vic Roads and taking delivery tonight!!

I am pretty sure bonnet anfd front bar are fibre glass, not carbon fibre.

Give me a few days for pics.

Thanks Guys.

Yeh got full RWC and compliance with bonnet, Rego today at vic Roads and taking delivery tonight!!

I am pretty sure bonnet anfd front bar are fibre glass, not carbon fibre.

Give me a few days for pics.

Thanks Guys.

Hmmm, i thought you need to get an engineers approval for the bonnet or they are illegal.

Picked the car up last night and it drives like a dream!! It has full japanese log books and even has logged when Nismo 320kmh dash was put in. Looks like a great example of a well looked after GTR.

When the weather improves, I will upload pics for everyone ;)

Jamie

Picked the car up last night and it drives like a dream!! It has full japanese log books and even has logged when Nismo 320kmh dash was put in. Looks like a great example of a well looked after GTR.

When the weather improves, I will upload pics for everyone ;)

Jamie