SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Spotted GTS-432 blue Northern Beaches (looked like outside owners house so I'm not going to say where).

I see this chick all the time outside work - think she works in the same complex :rofl:(waves)

On another note... was cruisin in the camry along mona-vale rd on sat evening (bout 5pm) coming from frenchs forrest to st ives... was that ur ceffie that passed me? I was lovin it... i still want one :)

Spotted last friday mean looking silver R34 with custom body kit, driving towards Sydnham station. Mature lady driver with 2 kids in the back seat???Very neat ride. :uh-huh:

saw a blue 34 GTR plate 'NUR' on the m5 on saturday on my way to Oran Park. gave a thumbs up and got one back. we had a little play for a bit. car sounds very nice once on boost :thumbsup:

ADH-41D a black 32 id say gtst,but he had SKYLINE written on the back in white,looked pretty good,turning off Doonside rd onto Douglas then into Hungtingwood.

spotted a maroon r33 with number plates GTS-*** (this is what i could make out from the other side of the road) on pennant hills rd just after the M2 at around 5pm pulled over by the cops. saw one cop looking around at the car.. hope ya didnt get defected mate ;)

Late reply D:

I got done for bald insides on the rear tyres, they didnt even ask to look under the hood surprisingly.

The second officer actually came up to the window and asked if I was involved with any illegal activity, or if I had scanners in my car. Pfft.

anyway $78 fine and no points, I'm not complaining.

They got me at a good time though as the day after one of them blew out and I have been riding on my space saver for the last 2 weeks. Sure stands out with that thing on. Its like walking around wearing a bright yellow life preserver.