SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

yup pritty sure it was u, unless some1 stole ur car and had a face mask on that looked like u :P  it was a tuesday around 6:30pm

lol!!!

I'll keep an eye out for ya next week!!!

spotted a million lines this weekend..most importantly the burgundy 33 on the pacific highway at hornsby at 2.45am :wavey: and the blue 32 with white wheels turning on to the pacific highway at berowra 3am :wavey:.. bloody nice car!

at around 230pm today (sunday) i spotted what looked like a pearl white Autech 260rs Stagea with r34gtr rims (or could have been a stock normal stagea :P ) and an black r34gtt both coming back towards sydney through the national park.

then on moore park road i saw a purple r33 gts-t with gtr bits, big rims, loud exhaust, bodyform sticker and nasty clutch by the look of it at about 530pm coming towards the city.

I spotted dinzlr and a bunch of other 'lines cruising down king georges/ryde/mona vale rd.

I feel I need to paint myself yellow, and dance naked in the street singing 'can you spot me' to the tune of 'can you feel it' before anybody will give me a sideways glance... :D

spotted a silver s15 this morning on epping rd :D car looked stock with nice rims... also had a mean sounding exhaust... plates - GRINER... hehehe.. i got a grin so the plates were well suited :D

also spotted what i thought was a skyline on epping rd near the m2... saw it from a distance and thought... that looks like a rexy.... nah.. must be a 4 door sky.... caught up... guess what!!! it was a REXY!!!!!! with round skyline light!!

OMGWTFBBQ