SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

SECUR1TY were you on king georges rd on friday night? around 11pmish turned onto the m5? i spotted a yellow 33 just like yours. i was in the silver 32 gtr

yeah that was me.. i saw you as soon as i passed the lights.

Spotted a dark blue 32 gtst head down king street mascot.. at about 11.45am where are these 32's coming from! :no:

(evil laugh with pinky in mouth) we are here to take over the world with our evil schemes......

spotted a white 32 on parra road when i was headin to wsid tonight,

spotted the doodz mobile, and alot of other quick gtsts, and very slow gtrs at the track....

I love it when it goes like that :P

Spotted a Silver s2 R33 GTS25t this morning, looked over at the driver, and saw an older-looking guy, Indian in appearance, and wearing a turban! Not what I was expecting to see, that's for sure. The car was really clean, too!

I hope, for his sake, that tomorrow's rain (expected to last until next Tuesday) DOESN'T come. As much as we need the rain, it looked like he either spends a lot of time keeping it clean, or had it washed this morning.

Spotted the same R34 on Mona Vale Rd. Nice BBS's.

I'm still amazed I haven't been spotted yet. The beauty of owning a black car.

spotted your ugly mug @ The Novotel in Homebush tonight...

also saw you Black GTR too... looks much better than you do :P

(evil laugh with pinky in mouth) we are here to take over the world with our evil schemes......

But thats my job :P i thought i was special being one of the only 32's in the eastern subs bah hum bug!

spotted your ugly mug @ The Novotel in Homebush tonight...

also saw you Black GTR too... looks much better than you do :laugh:

You're only upset cos I wouldn't take you upstairs to a room.

Lower your hourly rate and I'm sure we can work something out.

Spotted two liners next to each other king street cross botany rd.. one was black 33gtst the other gun metal grey 33gtst plates were rb25st didnt catch the black ones.. this was about 30 mins ago :laugh: