SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Spotted wink on his way to work on Beecroft Rd! Left lane PWNAGE Wink :(

Then i got stuck cause i had to drop mona off on the left and get all the way back across to the far right in bumper to bumper traffic >_<

lol

Should've been smart like me then.

I dropped my brother off when I was stopped in traffic just before the bridge - no need to pull over to parking area... >_<

Also you almost ran a red light at the M2 exit lights. You made it by a millisecond. :)

nah.. doesn't work... .cause then i have to play frogger with crossing the road!!!

yes i think wink is right!! Then I don't have to play frogger + i get the added amusement of watchign you do it!!

Yeah i know the lights but it was cause mona was screaming at me not to stop :)

yes i think wink is right!! Then I don't have to play frogger + i get the added amusement of watchign you do it!!

Yeah i know the lights but it was cause mona was screaming at me not to stop :)

hahahahaha... sif!!! you'd be sad if i was squished by a car >_<

>_< lies!!! alll lies!

Spotted Wink in the Citrix carpark - Who let you in here? >_<

lololol

I work at Symantec now and I didn't know where to park on my first day!!! :)

lololol

I work at Symantec now and I didn't know where to park on my first day!!! :happy:

It's easy. You just wait until someone drives into the carpark and follow them in and park next to the row of skylines.

:D:(

Spotted a silver series 1 GTST today at Toukley.

Gave a wave, got a death stare.

Spotted a silver GTS-T thismorning about 6.30 am on Sparks Rd >>> Toukley, waved but got a death stare in return... could it be the same one??? :happy: AR**** ????? something like that...

Also spotted a white 33 with factory wing in Westies c/p today - older sort of bloke driving it (in his 50's maybe???) - smiled at him but only got a blank stare in return... MV360 ??? or similar! :(

:wave::woot:

Spotted a silver GTS-T thismorning about 6.30 am on Sparks Rd >>> Toukley, waved but got a death stare in return... could it be the same one??? :rolleyes: AR**** ????? something like that...

Also spotted a white 33 with factory wing in Westies c/p today - older sort of bloke driving it (in his 50's maybe???) - smiled at him but only got a blank stare in return... MV360 ??? or similar! :huh:

Yeah that sounds like the plate. Was a standard one. Must of thought they where heaps popular lol.

Hmm I thought that white r33 would of been my dad maybe. But he told me he didn't take the line out today.

Hmm I thought that white r33 would of been my dad maybe. But he told me he didn't take the line out today.

I wondered if it might be your dad but then he looked too old..... he looked to be in his early to mid 50's?

Very tidy looking car - ugly povo rear wing!!! Eeeeeeowwwww!!! I hate those factory wings!!!

spotted a silver r32 followed me from oatlands to castle hill red p plates with a Notorious sticker along the side. is that anyone from here? iv seen you in my area a few times. i was in my ute.

also spotted Trublsum's car at his house.