SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Silver 33GTR with CL ### plates... headed down Mt Ouzley into Wollongong very sedately, stuck behind a slow truck, I gave you some room but you decided to wait...

one very clean ride!

I've also seen a yellow 33 and a black 33 GTR (i think) coming down there too

And a Black 33GTST stopped next to me at the lights in Wollongong near Masters Rd, chick driver, older guy in the passenger seat.

I didnt think to catch the plates.

Edited by B. J.

Spotted a Maroon 33 GTR with huge "Buddy Club" stickers all over it

Also spotted a grey 33 GTST boosting past Chatswood station..series one i think.

Also spotted an S15 with the "Ikeya Sequential" H pattern convertor thing. Man that thing looks chunky....i like it

Spotted a silver and two black R33's (all GTSt's) and a silver R34 GTt sedan heading down the F3, Pennant Hills Rd and the M2 on their way to Friday night drags at EC.

All Central Coast and Newcastle people, apparently...

Spotted Primordial on Monday just leaving just jap!!!

:P

o o o and B-mans Cosmo outside Hitman on Monday night! Looks good! Man those brakes, they are MASSIVE!

Spotted Primordial on Monday just leaving just jap!!!

;)

o o o and B-mans Cosmo outside Hitman on Monday night! Looks good! Man those brakes, they are MASSIVE!

Hey! What car were you in? I remember seeing an S15 going the other way when I came out..?

Spotted a silver and two black R33's (all GTSt's) and a silver R34 GTt sedan heading down the F3, Pennant Hills Rd and the M2 on their way to Friday night drags at EC.

All Central Coast and Newcastle people, apparently...

Hey,

I was the R34 GT-T Sedan - I actually live in epping but I work on the coast so hang with them mostly.

Thought it was Goldzilla car but on the two ways the others were thinking of someone else, till that talked to ya.

Drew.

Hey! What car were you in? I remember seeing an S15 going the other way when I came out..?

I was in the car behind the s15..... which was the Proton :( lol

I must have missed you by less than 3 mins!!

Hey,

I was the R34 GT-T Sedan - I actually live in epping but I work on the coast so hang with them mostly.

Thought it was Goldzilla car but on the two ways the others were thinking of someone else, till that talked to ya.

Drew.

Hahaha, hey Drew. I was driving, and my cousin (his username is "blukie") was talking on the UHF CB's. Didn't get to chat for long because the batteries went dead on the CB - I think I've had the same batteries in there since I bought the thing years ago (it must be at least 4 years)...

Who was it that said my car was the "green Camry-looking thing..." over the CB's? :(

Even worse is that someone didn't know what a Stagea was - there are a few up Newcastle way, and they are on the forums too! :ninja: