SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Spotted a gunmetal R32 GTR on King St in Newtown a bit before 1pm this afternoon. Had matching gunmetal rims with polished outer. Asian guy driving, I think. Can't remember the plates though. :P

omg bret nice "carpet" ;) on your dash..... hey do you eat dinner at 3pm and in bed by 5??????

nah just playing with you

omg bret nice "carpet" :laugh: on your dash..... hey do you eat dinner at 3pm and in bed by 5??????

whats wrong with eating at 3 and sleeping by 5? ;)

Where abouts in Carlingford Court and did it have blue number plates?

Hahaha, it was in the parking lot outside where the front entrance is (near the now-closed Starbucks). Had normal plates, I *think* it was BRZ39P or similar.

Nope, it wasn't you, Drew - I would have recognised your car and come to say hello, the driver was looking for parking when I was on my way back to the Stagea.

omg bret nice "carpet" :banana: on your dash..... hey do you eat dinner at 3pm and in bed by 5??????

man if you think the carpet is good, you should see my seat covers.

I spotted an R34 GTR Z-Tune this morning....such an amazing car...shits on most skylines in aust

i would post pics but the owner doesnt want them to be posted

lol. if it is *the* genuine z tune in Aus it is unmodified externally and there are heaps of pics of it and other cars that look identical overseas.

if it is one of the couple of replicas getting around - why would you make your car look like a z tune and then not want people to see it?

Hahaha, it was in the parking lot outside where the front entrance is (near the now-closed Starbucks). Had normal plates, I *think* it was BRZ39P or similar.

Nope, it wasn't you, Drew - I would have recognised your car and come to say hello, the driver was looking for parking when I was on my way back to the Stagea.

Ah, my car lives at carlo court during the week but not in that car park lol... I wouldn't have been the car but feel free to pop into my work to say next time you are up there :)

lol. if it is *the* genuine z tune in Aus it is unmodified externally and there are heaps of pics of it and other cars that look identical overseas.

if it is one of the couple of replicas getting around - why would you make your car look like a z tune and then not want people to see it?

Pretty sure it was a real Z-Tune as it was outside Powerplay Imports with the red plates "ZTUNED"

Spotted a silver R33 in the parking lot of where the P&O cruises depart off Hickson Road at Wharf 8, Darling Harbour.

Went to pick up my sister today, and she said the same car was there again. Rego was DRE33A.

Ah, my car lives at carlo court during the week but not in that car park lol... I wouldn't have been the car but feel free to pop into my work to say next time you are up there :D

Oh, okay. Didn't know you actually work there in the centre. Next time I'm in the area I'll pop in.

spotted a couple of skylines at livo krispy late on sat

can only remember the 33 with LOZ ??? plates

If your on here hi and what was the silverish 34 you were following

cause it looked noice :D

and a maroon 33 GTR this morning at turramurra just turning off the HWY at the hall/servo