SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Hey Albert, what's been going on?

Haven't seen you since the ns.com Northmead meet.

- Sam

Hey not much aye, just bumming + uni lol..

Well welcome to the club and check out my hill meet up in the event section :)

Spotted "SLO.32T" R32 parked at High st Penrith tonight, and a silver R33 on Kissing Point Rd near Dundas,

and also a silver R32 GTR getting inspected by HWP near the M7 turn off in Glenwood

Spotted a white R34 GTR on sunnyholt rd plate were "BMM" or something,

Also spotted "SL33KY" i think White S1 R33 pulling out Wollies headquarters in Norwest this arvo.

That was not me Albert lol... Maybe someone has a numberplate like mine around! I also spotted last night near Ripples/Woolies in St Marys a black R34 GTT, looked tidy.

spotted at bout 6:30 yesty a grey R32 on ummmm i think kissing point road at the lights with me (dun go 2 sydney much :O haha)

then at 9:00 on i think is it the cumberland highway or pennant hills road bahhh or sumtin like that lmao! a white N/A R34 with green Ps... was that u Aron??????????

That was not me Albert lol... Maybe someone has a numberplate like mine around! I also spotted last night near Ripples/Woolies in St Marys a black R34 GTT, looked tidy.

What! No wai ahah!

Was a chick driving it too!

Are you the owner of the black 34 I see there sometimes?

Yeah sorta :O

you playing summer league up there mate?

a white N/A R34 with green Ps... was that u Aron??????????

i was out last night but i was in the castle hill area and rouse hill area? - you sure u saw it in cumbln or peno? - I wudnt imagn ther are 2 many white N/a r34 with green p plates :D - did they have blue number plates with Nismo sticker on the front Windscreen?