SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Spotted a silver R33 GTST parked across the road from the Illawong Hotel in Evans Head yesterday (Saturday 25th) around lunch time.

Had:

-Green P's

-Type-M front bar

-S2 rear wing

-18" Drift R wheels (I think)

-Yellow headlights =P

I think it's the one Josh Oliver (owns a white R33 GTR) had for sale at his car yard GO Motors in Lismore.

post-17500-1225017376_thumb.jpg

Spotted a nice black R33 GTST with GTR kit today at chatswood. Plates were WLD33R. You gave me the thumbs up and I waved back.

Nice line mate, heard a bit of a external wastegate flutter, big single maybe?? lol

I was in the White R33 GTR Vspec.

spotted black 35 outside the san hospital last night ahhhhhhhhhhhhh sexy n sounds awesome! :P:D:D

R or V?? My fiance was at the SAN friday night so mite have to quiz her lol

oh and on friday arvo spotted

R33-SKY turning onto showground rd...i was the guy in the excel staring at your car lol

and then when i was at the BP on windsor rd..spotted a nice R33 GTR

Spotted a midnight purple R33 GTR turning on to the M2 at epping/beecroft this morning and a Silver R33 GTST going down epping road.. few big stickers on the front window, didn't catch the plates.

Spotted

- 2 x R33 GTR (or GTS-T with GTR kit?)..Black + Gunmetal grey both w/ Green plates on wyong road tuggerah saturday morning

- Yellow R34 GTT? on Victoria road Sunday night, then 3 more times going up Marsden Road an hour later looked pretty clean, also spotted White R34 GTT and white R33 GTS-T going up Marsden Rd.

I was in the black R33 GTS-T

Yesterday spotted on victoria rd

silver R33 GTSt with what looked like deep dish gunmetal starcorps and SAU sticker on the rear window (i was in the white WRX the turned off onto marsden rd))

Also I regularly spot a super clean silver R32 GTR with R34 GTR rims and SAU sticker on the rear quarter window, near my house at Melrose Park.

that might be Gimmpydammit in the silver 32.. if he still lives around the same area we went to school in anyway

Lives in Ryde area-ish I believe... Not normally clean though :(

Spotted Hempy/Andrew/SN33ZE/Qantas in Hornsby as I was leaving the workshop with my (now working) car

Spotted a silver R34 GTt on the railway overpass bridge this afternoon in Toongabbie, then about 10mins later I spotted a white s1 R33 GTSt at the United servo on Fitzwilliam Rd in Toongabbie being driven by an older dude.