SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

good day for red aye Sean?

spotted the demir r35. omg looks awesome. black is a wicked colour for the r35.

Lol yep red everywhere!

Also spotted a white R34 GT-T in richmond parked down the road from maccas last night.

Spotted a black s1 R33 GTSt this afternoon in Baulkham Hills around 1.30pm, and a white R34 GTt or GT (maybe Aron's?) around 2.45pm on Showground Road in Castle Hill right near the Hills Centre.

Saturday at Penrith i saw a white R33 gtst with VIC plates and SAU sticker.

Then a champagney goldy r32 gtst with black rims with silver/chrome lip.

Oh and a black 32 gtst with white wheels and sunroof thismorning from my roundabout to blacktown.He went bungarrabie via monash

i went kildare. Shoulda come my way.

Spotted a black R34 4 door on Blaxland RD this arvo at about 5.30PM....nice car...looked awesome with the black wheels.....and clean....how did you miss the rain :D

haha this was me.. stag hit savage limiter..haha we gotta organise a cruise for all cars soon up the old pac.. whos gonna organise??

spotted this gtst 4 door go past castle towers and castle hill road... 4pm this arvo, chick driving

post-53255-1243342186_thumb.jpg

also spotted what looked like a R33 GTS series 2 in silver at Harris park yesterday, cruising around with the stupidest number plate for a non gtr.... GOD.21A or GOD.21R

id rather see gtr badges on it with a gtr body kit than taking a number plate that a gtr could use lol

Spotted a dark grey R34 GTt with rego FR34KE today around 1.30pm in the M5 tunnel on the approach to the exit for the airport. It had clear tail-lights with LEDs, but they looked cheap and cheesy. :rofl: