SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Oh, I've spotted a dark blue R34 GT or GTt a few times over the past few days rolling through and around Toongabbie.

Could be me, i work at Girraween

Mines a GTT though with BBS mesh style 18's

Could be me, i work at Girraween

Mines a GTT though with BBS mesh style 18's

Are your wheels black, Jason? The 34 I've seen does have mesh-style wheels, but I can't remember what style, just the colour. Also, it's always been moving along, if it had been stopped somewhere I'd be better able to confirm what wheels they were.

Spotted an orange R32 with black bonnet around 4pm on Johnson Avenue in Seven Hills, I was going in the opposite direction in my Stagea and flashed my headlights at you. Looked nice!

Spotted an orange R32 with black bonnet around 4pm on Johnson Avenue in Seven Hills, I was going in the opposite direction in my Stagea and flashed my headlights at you. Looked nice!

Wasn't me :P

Are your wheels black, Jason? The 34 I've seen does have mesh-style wheels, but I can't remember what style, just the colour. Also, it's always been moving along, if it had been stopped somewhere I'd be better able to confirm what wheels they were.

They are grey so might not have been me, i'll keep an eye out for your stagea.

Not a Skyline but I do not care :nyaanyaa:

Black CLK C63 AMG with a roll cage and the most sexiest sounding exhaust note I have heard in a long time! Saw it this morning at Kirrawee.