SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

I saw two on the way to work yesterday, a dark silver 32 (i think) that was broken down on the new iron cove bridge. (sorry i couldn't stop mate, i was running late for work in the black 33)

and the other was a bright orange 34(pretty sure) waiting to turn off Epping road toward the Macquarie center.

Spotted a white R34 25GT Coupe with Altia kit on Cumberland Highway turning into Hamilton Road with plates YMY-969. Whoever you are, I flicked my lights at you. Would like to meet and say hi!

yeah u might of seen me before then, got keepup on it now , they use to be on my black gtr before...

Saw you tonight, I was driving the Forester behind you at maccas, in case you thought a strange guy in the car behind was following you!

Saw you tonight, I was driving the Forester behind you at maccas, in case you thought a strange guy in the car behind was following you!

was wondering who that was haha , also freaked out that guy at maccers when his alarm started going off in the car park as i drove past lol

Spotted silver/grey r34 4 door ER 34 NA ( think that was the plates )at Quakers hill near nirimba tafe

I was in my white 33 

Hi if ur reading this lol

Edited by FR33ZN

Hi, not so much 'spotted', I mean... it was at a car show, lol. I met a member and his son (probably both members) at a car show in Springwood yesterday, forgot to get names and contact details. The car in question that I saw was a white R34 V-Spec II N1, number plates GTR N1, owner had a SAU jacket, spoke to his son more though, pretty sure his name is Matt, he showed me a photo of the black R34 he owns, which I remembered seeing at All Japan Day last year. Just wanted an email address, anything to track either of them down, just interested in a photoshoot is all. If your uneasy, look up matt_m photography on facebook, you'll find a couple of photos of the car i'm talking about, as well as an S12 Silvia I took photos of in the same morning. My full name is Matt Mcilwhan. Thanks :)

Hi, not so much 'spotted', I mean... it was at a car show, lol. I met a member and his son (probably both members) at a car show in Springwood yesterday, forgot to get names and contact details. The car in question that I saw was a white R34 V-Spec II N1, number plates GTR N1, owner had a SAU jacket, spoke to his son more though, pretty sure his name is Matt, he showed me a photo of the black R34 he owns, which I remembered seeing at All Japan Day last year. Just wanted an email address, anything to track either of them down, just interested in a photoshoot is all. If your uneasy, look up matt_m photography on facebook, you'll find a couple of photos of the car i'm talking about, as well as an S12 Silvia I took photos of in the same morning. My full name is Matt Mcilwhan. Thanks :)

I believe you met Terry (Father) and Matt (Son).

I have sent them a PM for you to advise of your post.

Cheers.

Hello Matt,

(and thanks Chris for vetting)

Yes it was myself and Matt (aka God_speed) at the show yesterday.

It was in aid of SIDS entitled, "Cameron Burke Memorial Car & Bike Show" held at Springwood Golf Club.

Did you like many cars there? You came up and met us?

Did you know about the Cadillac that had its bonnet dented by a stray golf ball?

I'm not on Facebook sorry...

Aaaahh yes!

You're not a fly-by-nighter - hehe...

Sorry, I'm not on Facebook - but Matt is...

SnS134.jpg

SnS117.jpg

SnS118.jpg

SnS128.jpg

SnS135.jpg

I don't know if others are interested in any more - but if you can post up a couple of mine on here, I'd appreciate it Matt thanks!