SAU Community

Sauwa Dyno Day @ Autoworx

GTS-t VSPEC

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I regret doing this but I'm not going to be able to make it there, something has come up! :D

I have sent you a PM Paul... so pi$$ed off now!

Have a good one guys, can't wait to see the results.

Time to get down there...then go home for a swim....then go back. Living 5 minutes away ftw :cool:

lucky bugger im 1hr away. didnt fair so well, 268rwhp bout 60hp down on where i should be. i dont like hot weather :P

Very interesting day. Hot as hell and some cars really suffered from it. I will let Paul post power results later, or I can do it if he wants.

Big thanks has to go to Paul for organising it. There was a huge turnout, the boys at autoworx were great. Very impressed with the service.

Thanks to Paul for organising and autoworx for the facilities!

200.0rwhp, woot lol. Now need to shed around 400kg to make it competitive...

Oh yeah, that vid when I recorded mine, Paul thinks he's a chicken. Link

Edited by Ten Four

Thanks for organising it guys. Unfortunatley I was all show and no go, 188.2 RWHP considering I was running low boost on a hot day I suppose I can't complain. Once I boost it up it should be a little more responsive :P

Thanks for organising it guys. Unfortunatley I was all show and no go, 188.2 RWHP considering I was running low boost on a hot day I suppose I can't complain. Once I boost it up it should be a little more responsive :cool:

Yesss, only 50hp more than me :P

Great turn out, cheers to Autoworx and the Committee for organising it

36 ambient wow. Just too damn hot, even for the scooter..and the winner was??? Gav B maybe?

I came close, but i think the GTR's may have just edged me :P