SAU Community

Panel Beaters

Daz

Some old guy reversed into me when I was parked, which is a bit disappointing. Anyway does anyone know of any good panel beaters, Iam looking for the best as Iam not paying for it :D

Carrera smash repairs in abbotsford....

but i guess that is a bit too far away from you...ummm

Oxford panels in okleigh these guys do the best job i have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!

Oxford Panels

44 Oxford St Oakleigh 3166

Phone:9569 9424"

James W.

palm motor bodyworks did mine...

did a top job... done a number of other skylines and imports.... but poor old pred had a few issues with them.... not sure exactly what happend tho but it looked mint when they finished

Guest RedLineGTR

Daz thats a shame one if my mates is in a pickle similar to yours you wont get it done before chirstmas..well depends on the damage and how places are booked up. Hope it all works out.

same thing happened to me a while ago....mates next door neighbour reversed in to my rear quarter panel while i was parked!!!!!... gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

anyway since i had nightmares with a panel beater last year that is supppsed to be one of the best around, and is a huge place, but are as professional as a piece of turd, this time i am going to a mates brother in law who has been in the business for years....

i can definately tell you where not to go!!!!!

Thanks for the help boys, the damage is not that bad at all considering I will be getting a new bodykit anyway straight after christmas. I will be taking it down to Blackburn Motor Body who are world class and are the authorised repairers for Porshe, Lexus & Mercs.

The guy who hit me was around 90 years old and absolutely had no clue. I rang up his insurance and they basically told me that he had four claims in the last two months, what a joke.

What ever you do, don't go to a certain panel beaters on Molan St in Ringwood (there are about 3-4 on Molan St - PM me if you want the name of the one I'm talking about).

I got a $6,000 quote for a repair, then took my car to a trusted (had work done there before) garage and they quoted me $3,500 for it!

There is a good PBeaters... Symes (on Blackburn Rd, cnr Kind St). I bit more expensive (couple of hundred), but they do a GREAT job. Prob, a bit far from Glen Wav. though (~ 30-40 mins)

I'm with inark on this one - Palm Motor Body Works. Don't think u can go wrong there really - even if u do have an issue they'll sort it out quickly and in your favour.

It took me two months to get my car fixed.. they're a nice bunch of blokes and did a good job, but if you end up like me, its not worth it - go somewhere else.

• 2 weeks later...

Admittedly it took palm about 2 months to get mine done too - but they did give me a loan car and every second my car spent there was worth it.

Those guys are flat out there and they take pride in their work. Id rather that than some shitty 2 day job that will look cheap in a year or two.

• 2 months later...