Roy

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

why is daryl beattie yelling at us

him and greg rust they forget there's a microphone in front of them, don't have to yell. f**kwits.

apparently i was sitting near greg rust coming back from melbourne one year. lucky my mate only told me after we got off the plane i would have punched rust in the head if i'd known.

shit

4 months till 2011

what the hell do people do if your not looking ahead to this every fortnight

i'll be thanking various deitys that i don't have to see another ashley and f**kin martin hair loss ad until march.

GUTTED! How Fezz lost it? Webber rolled the dice and at least he had a go. Vettel has been clearly the quikcest guy out there the last few months and the back half of the season shows he deserved it. But real shame for Mark who did it all season...to lose it in such a touch, close fight :)

And young Jessica, no wonder Button doesnt give a shit if he is quick or not!

Well Webber certainly had his chances to pass Alonso when Alonso ran wide, what was it, 2 or 3 times? But he just wasn't close enough.

All I can say is, at least Alonso didn't win :) I was sure he was a shoe-in before the race.

Almost forgot to mention Schumacher's near-decapitation... :D just half a metre to the left and...

Edited by acediac

Am I the only one that heard beatie call vettel vetool at the end? Wastge only positive I took from that race

As for button's mrs, she's alright but I wouldn't rate her as highly as you guys seem to be. I've been with better looking women and I'm no millionaire F1 driver

I have this kind of empty feeling after last nights race. Ultimately I didn't want Vettel to win it, but the back half of the season he was blindingly quick, and to get 10 poles in a season and not win the WDC there must be something wrong. As much as I class him as the villian, he did deserve it. As for Webber, I thought he did great all season, particularly being able to not only match his team mate, but beat him half the time, as well as the Ferrari's and McLaren's. I can guarantee that he will get a shit-canning in the Australian media this week, with people beating him up over his mistake in Korea, his flight in Valencia etc., but fact to the matter is, every driver makes 2 or 3 mistakes during a season, yet Mark was just totally unlucky in the end.

and hows these cunts form

I swear to the all mighty allah, i heard "alonso predicted he would win the title... blah blah blah" at least 3 or 4 times every race for the last 4 races. They were obsessed by it. And now? Not a word form Beattie and that dipshit Baird. No mention that it may not have worked out for him like he predicted

I think i just cant stand craig baird

Vettel's most definitely on the upswing, Marky Mark's in the twilight years of his F1 career

Webber could always pack it in and pwn all and be hero worshipped as a V8 taxicar driver instead