SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Just one more thing - YO BABY - a most gorgeous Gold Skyline came through Fyshwick past Canberra Motorcycles around 11am. It's HOT!!!!

yea spotted that yesterday in dickson like the bodykit what is it veilside or c-west ??? not a fan of the paint its just to over the top but hey from an autosalon view it would be one of the better out their :D its a gold paint job but if you go up close it has like all these glittery sparkels in it also remove the S1 rear wing ;)

YO BABY - is that the gold line everyone has been talking about?

terminal - yeh i think that may have been you i saw, black shirt. you weren't suspicious, just looked back a couple of times, and i got paranoid :)

also spotted about 10 mins ago, a black 32 with flames up front and black/red enkeis down past caroline chisholm high

spotted yesterday afternoon along Parkes Way near Black Mountain-

was in heaps of traffic and some d***wad in a dark blue VERY lowered VL commy comes up beside me and flicks his cigarette butt straight at my car... NOT happy Jan. :ak47: :ak47:

Wanted to yell out "Ya just jealous ya **nker" :fight!: :fight!:

Spotted HEAPS of 'Lines this eve:mighta has something to do with the Friday night cruise that was organised!!Felt a bit soft,not having my ride out.Got to see Sinista up close(at last),hear Amaru's new clutch make all those good noises,met SkylineBabe(Hiya Cassi!),observed 377_kwGTS(or however it goes,sorry!no disrepect,I've just had a memory blank...)-the cool orange GTS-T-get all sideways under boost-impressive sounding ride,some more GTS'(white,silver,red and yellow),a black 34 GT-T,a Stagea(yay!Was that you,Jay?)parked behing our Forester GT...And either Nugget or Stirlo's GTR:couldn't quite see it for long enough to work out.A whole heap goin' on tonight!

Spotted: about 10 or so lines behind me for a bit of the night. was an awesome cruise

Sorry LTSJayce, that was my stagea kicking around. gave it a bit of a workout tonight, but she loved it.

Thanks Guys, had a good time. Never seen so many lines at one time in Canberra. Err yeah the tail lights do work when I turn the lights on at night (embarrased). Jayce wot happened mate, The lines were out in force. C U 2 moro arvo perhaps.

Sorry if I said Volvo to loud. I tried hard not to mumble the words but I just blurted it out. Stagea, Stagea, Stagea - must remember, a very neat car and oh wot a bargain. It realy woz beaut. Lines owned the streets tonight. Bugger it was cold though!

Jerra is chockers full of Police 2night. Breathalizer on the way in, got pulled over for a check. Rego sticker today could not have come in handier.

5 seperate drive buys in 40 mins at Jerra Pub. Searching for underage drinking and a group of lads causing havoc.

Thanks again guys. C U all on the next one.

Good to meet all you guy's too. Nik, thanks mate. Several more thousand $$$$ and she'll run as quick as yours. Now I know where to get the Go Fast Bits from...Ha ha ha

I'm working on her 2moro morn and giving her a tub. If any lines are in the Hood drop in to the crib.

Spotted: about 10 or so lines behind me for a bit of the night. was an awesome cruise

Sorry LTSJayce, that was my stagea kicking around. gave it a bit of a workout tonight, but she loved it.

How dumb am I?(Don't answer that,Amaru/Aurora!!)I even saw the Qld plates...Sorry!Shoulda remembered!I think I was just happy to see it!Happy to hear she was put to good use;did you suprise anyone with how fast a funny looking almost-Volvo can really go?!

jayce were u at the hyperdome tonight around 8:30-9:00ish

come say high when u walk past my work next time :D

(pls forgive me if im a idiot and forget wat u look like and it wasn't you)

Hi Gus!Yep,we dropped in for some food and a part for the fast Subaru(the GT,as opposed to the daily driver Liberty,which does 0-100 in 48 hours...).I hadn't been to the Hyper 'D'/Hyperbone/Hypermoan for ages-I actually forgot you may've been working,sorry!Aren't Friday nights a b**ch?I remember you posted about getting a new job-where are you at,again?Must be my failing old-man's memory!

spotted a fully sick riced up bright blue honda crx with 18" chromies and a huge zorst get smashed by a stock black skyline best fun i have had in a while... dont know why he even tried :D

I only just realised I think I've got your useless prey identified:if it's who I think it is,I'll be giving him max. grief shortly!He shoulda known better!He's a mate that works in one of the competitions' bike shops...oh,this'll be sweet!I'll make sure I rub it in like Tiger Balm to an open cut for ya!

lol Jayce yea i am not sure if its your mate but if it is i still found it funny considering i sort of putted off then realised he was giving it a bit of a push so yea but come on its a CRX unless its had something huge done to it with the 18" crommies its gotta add a little extra weight.

Also sounds like you all had a good night last night hopefully i can make it to one sometime :D

Hi Gus!Yep,we dropped in for some food and a part for the fast Subaru(the GT,as opposed to the daily driver Liberty,which does 0-100 in 48 hours...).I hadn't been to the Hyper 'D'/Hyperbone/Hypermoan for ages-I actually forgot you may've been working,sorry!Aren't Friday nights a b**ch?I remember you posted about getting a new job-where are you at,again?Must be my failing old-man's memory!

haha, im at jeans west and last night was my first shift anyway, and it wasn't nearly as busy as what i thought lol. :uh-huh: bring on the money now. :boinkcar: