SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

That was the aftermath of a bmw and an mx5 coming together. I was there because my gf's sister is the owner of the bmw. Very scary as her beautiful little baby girl was in the car at the time! But everyone was ok! (on a side note, an Mx5 door is not made of much!!!)  

Do you live out this way? I've not seen your car around the area be4! I likes it alot! I suddenly felt shown up in my SII GTST! lol.

Yeah live just down the road, drive it through there every day. :)

Yeah live just down the road, drive it through there every day. :)

Yeah? Thats weird I must have driven up and down that stretch of road a million times and i've never seen it!!! Well its good to know some other liners in the north! Have to have a beer and a chat at the chrissie cruise this sunday :)

Yeah? Thats weird I must have driven up and down that stretch of road a million times and i've never seen it!!! Well its good to know some other liners in the north! Have to have a beer and a chat at the chrissie cruise this sunday  :)

Not sure if I can make it, probably know on Friday. :)

2003 M5 Silver with a purple pearl.. not a normal silver kinda different, lets just say it cost $100 000+ and its a damn nice ride for a P plater

maybe a car that mummy or daddy payed for or most likely a bit of wheeling and dealing here and there would get a 100,000 + car especially being a p - plater if your here to cause trouble and make people furious i suggest u leave and go to a bmw forum to talk your :bs!: :D have a good day

Yeah, I agree with you sexygtst, I dont get this dude, must have a huge chip on his shoulder, go to your own forum to dribble crap, I like beamers, but if this is typical of the type of person that owns them, you can stick 'em. sounds like a good candidate for being a ****head on the roads, just plain dangerous....oh and merry xmas to you, hope santa gives you an attitude adjustment this year

all i'll say, is aftr spending nearly 2 yrs as a valet at the hyatt euro cars in general are over priced crap, yes fair enough mercs and bmw's are nice cars but for what you pay is simply stupid, they are really nothing special!!! i'll give full credit to the M3, it is very fast, handles fantastically and will give pretty much anything a good run for its money, ive also taken out the AMG twin turbo either v12 but most likely v8 twin turbo, and yes it is fast but handles like crap and costs an obscene ammount of money. so get off your high horse about how special bmw's are because they absolute sh*t for the ammount of money you spend. if you want to spend your money well and still get euro? give it to the italians or get a porsche or audi.

oh and i've driven Lachlan Murdochs M5 and they're nothing special at all!!!

p.s. wanna spend 150k on an M3? spend $120k on an immaculate, modded, hardly driven, R34 GTR and see who wins?

Amaru, that was me leaving work on an early knock off, having a work lunch do at o'malleys, finding a speeding ticket in my po box that stu incurred on athlon dve, 89 in 80 zone, $127 and 1 point, oh dear!!!! Nice of the RTA to send me a xmas present! see you all in the new year, merry xmas to absolutely everybody

Amaru, that was me leaving work on an early knock off, having a work lunch do at o'malleys, finding a speeding ticket in my po box that stu incurred on athlon dve, 89 in 80 zone, $127 and 1 point, oh dear!!!! Nice of the RTA to send me a xmas present! see you all in the new year, merry xmas to absolutely everybody

Haha damn that sux :rofl: Two years ago a friend got a ticket in January, the date of infringement was 25/12... now thats mean :D