SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Spotted a silver R34 without a wing going past the yaralumla shops thismorning while i was having breaky at the bakery. had a short licence plate, white on black with only 3 letters i think

I tihnk i spotted a stagea going the wrong direction past the terminal at airport last night...dark in colour, was far away from where i spied it, may not of even been a stgea at all!!

Spotted Sauce going cityboung on Athlon drive.

Had to have been you......unless there's another two tone Skyline going around :shockhorror:

Hehe.

I saw those 2 GT-R's for sale as well.

This morning about 11:15, silver R33 GT-R in Phillip with a bit of lively driving, seconds later saw MickGTR on Melrose Drive.

About 12:45, black R34 25GT-t on Tuggeranon Parkway, front mount & mags

Spotted a gunmetal grey R33 giving it a kick out sideways infront of me in Tuggers this morning.

It was the one with the boot lid fill in and no wing.

just a word or warning on speeding - but shouldn't be necessary as no one in these high powered skylines on SAUACT speed :)

i've seen a whole crapload of RBTs and cops with speeding guns around. the most notorious one is going across that big bridge into the city, the one before city hill. cops are never there, and the problem is that everyone travels at 70-80 down that road, where it's actually signposted 60.

never seen cops there before, but there was one hidden behind trees with a handgun near the carpark, so watch out.

Blueprint went around the corner to the parkway just before me when you spotted that Black GT-T. Tried to catch up but didn't want to speed.

But I wasn't speeding......

With the car in the unfinished state that it's in I don't need to be attracting the wrong kind of attention to it :Oops: