SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Spotted a Stagea 260RS this morning on Monaro Highway... to people with a well trained eye and know what they are, god damn they have some street presence :D To people who dont know what they are... shame on you!

lol @ veilside true but after just getting a massive loan i dont think i could justify throwing more money away :)

Isnt it just the gtr of the stag's rb26 etc

Spotted a Stagea 260RS this morning on Monaro Highway... to people with a well trained eye and know what they are, god damn they have some street presence :D To people who dont know what they are... shame on you!

Isnt it just the gtr of the stag's rb26 etc

Its basically an R33 GTR with a Stagea body slapped on top... a phatacular wagon with GTR powah :D Awesome cars.

Was heading down towards cooma and had what looked like ski's on the roof... so one would assume it was headed to the snow :)

hey guys

just got back from 2 weeks getting wasted, travelling and skiing in new zealand.

to those of you that haven't been over to the land of the small fat ugly non-flying bird you'd be really surprised at the cars over there! subaru's outnumber falcodores on a ratio of about 3 to 1 which is so frigging refreshing! r32 4door non turbos are about as plentiful as r33 gtsts here in australia. with the nature of jap import pricing in nz, it doesn't surprise me in the slightest that people are chosing these cars over your similarly priced 2nd hand camrys/magnas/falcodore's etc etc. levins/legacys/delicas/lines/soarers are all over tyhe place! its amazing!

and i also noticed the nature of the car culture over there is incredibly different. as opposed to australia, where most cars that get taken out and cruised are somewhat respectable, there are HEAPS of stock, sh1thouse cars that parade the streets. your average rust infested 80's corolla with schticker rice and big stereo brigade is well in force.

having said that, i 1) saw and 2) HEARD the most incredible sounding bmw hellrot red-ish r32 gtr on a christchurch backstreet ever. moster black rims (weds sports i reckon) the thing was completely mental! huge completely deafening external gate blowing flames out the bottom of the car with smoke pluming off all 4 in 3rd (after doing the same, except more violently in 1st and 2nd). must've been making obscene amounts of power! the sound this thing made was frightening. to those that can relate (sauact dyno day read: luch's beastie) it was the kind of noise only a really nuts output car can make... something with rebuilt everything and big compressor(s) sort of noise. i'm tempted to dip over to the sdu nz darkside to see if i can find this beastie's owner!!!

anyway, i'm back in town, so i'll seeing you guys round the traps no doubt.

d

interesting dayne i will keep my eye out for that i also spotted a HOTTTTt black r34 that i havent seen before it was at erindale and **** me i really want a black 34 gt-t anyone want to swap me :D maybe i should upgrade though i doubt the gf would let me lol

Lol, go to fast and the furious imports, they have a real nice black one their, as well as another yellow one there.. well atleast they did when i went their last thursday:D

Dayne

Spotted what is possibly the biggest wanker to grace a BA Falcon GT driving up the Monaro Highway this morning. Learn to drive you wanker, and your car is and sounded like a piece of shit.

lol i dont think he is on these forums nik :)

I was going to put a link on the FPV forums to that post in the hope it sees it, but couldnt really be assed anymore :P

I was going to put a link on the FPV forums to that post in the hope it sees it, but couldnt really be assed anymore :D

So what'd he do.... c'mon you can't leave us hanging :D

Spotted what is possibly the biggest wanker to grace a BA Falcon GT driving up the Monaro Highway this morning. Learn to drive you wanker, and your car is and sounded like a piece of shit.

wasn't Damo was it??? lol