SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

well as it seems there may be more purple 34s in canberra than we know. there's the midnight purple one (which is very very horny). the harlequin flip one (definately not that 34 midnight purple... waaay too much flip) and of course rh9.

who are these people!!!???!?!

d

spotted an r34 GTR at the formal at lakeside tonight which i'm a bit undecided on..

had almost a harlequin sort of paint, primarily with a purple colour, big 19" or so chrome (or really polished) mags....just didn't do the GTR badge justice

also spotted who i think was graham (pirater), P plate gunmetal 32, and NJR34TT

spottedd the same one qbn while i was doing Johns formal photos, they pulled up at the same spot as us to do photos thats 34gtr is hot

Magnum? Only if its an emergency! A magnum is a dangerous weapon that should only be used by a trained professional!

I cant just go throwing magnums around!

But yes, a commodore hurtling towards the line would warrant such a move!

HAhAH stevie ur a funni guy.. but when u crave chicken gourmet u eat ur chicken gourmet LOL.. cruzin out 2night eh? Farkkkk da pplz i took to formal gave me heaps extra payment... gota love that ay!

Edited by chintami

hey chintami was it round near ridges u spotted the white R33 i saw u around yesterday your car looks neat 2 thumbs up there i was dropping some ppl off to their formal. mine has the mspec bar cut out for the fmic