SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

>those cars were fugly in particular that cordia

the blue one with the injekt'd sticker and massive chromies? and incidentally, anyone know when the injekt'd website will be up?

Its been coming soon for friggin ages.

Me and some mates were supposed to be working on the site but we couldnt come to an agreement with vince and his "financial advisor". That was like months and months ago and the site hasnt changed a bit, still the same coming soon front page.

Spotted the same white 33 with trojan sicker and yet again was a cloud of white smoke around it...And getting even funnier still has the forsale sticker on the back window...

Also a nice baby blue 33 on northbourne.

G

Spotted a silver R32 which looked like rachels, but not sure, in the carpark next to civic.

also passed a gunmetal R32 on their way out of civic near the big roundabout with the pond in it (not the one on ANZAC parade)

spotted a yellow R33 gts-t with chromies and red number plates. looked hot. gave a wave, but the driver was too far up his own arse that he probably couldn't see the sun, let alone another skyline.....

^ Spotted you crossing Hindmarsh last night

oh that was you at the lights on hindmarsh, sorry didnt realise. would have waved

no it was me he saw...

ok it wasnt.

Spotted Rachael in Woden the other day. Dudette! Why park your car in a public car park??? Your just screaming out for trolly dings and accidents with other peoples doors swinging open!

It brings a tear to my eye to see nice cars parked in the tiny shopping mall car parks...

I agree with Stevie......I always try to find little spots in the shopping centres where (touch wood) things are less likely to happen.

Even if it means a bit of a walk to get to the doors. Having had a trolley dent before, it's an aweful feeling to walk up to the car and just see this huge dent in your baby. :sick:

Spotted: Black S1 33 with tri-spoke wheels parked behind me at the Hyper D.

hey guys im never out of site from my car... i do get worried but my friends check it now and then.. oh btw thanks for saying my car is a nice! LOL

Edited by chintami