SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

lol first spot in months mind you its been off the road for a month and will be till i can get the A/F ratio down. Yeah its been ages you have only just seen me do a drive by with carbon bonnet ill bring it to Beaus

Yah.

lol first spot in months mind you its been off the road for a month and will be till i can get the A/F ratio down. Yeah its been ages you have only just seen me do a drive by with carbon bonnet ill bring it to Beaus

Yah.

Well I'm proud I spotted it! I did think of you when i saw it but im like na cant be shauns!! you better! been a while!

Edited by skyline_babe5

spotted some guys driving on Copeland Drive.. I think it was on sunday (??), maybe going on a cruise or something.. there was an R33 first with a cf bonnet and then about 5 other cars... rex, silvias n others..

i just waved at everyone lol

spotted the silver R33 GTR with carbon bonnet again last night in civic. has a sunroof. definately has had some sort of work done to the rear guards as they were both bogged up/prepped for painting. sounded tough

I spotted a silver R33 with a carbon fibre bonnet heading into Weston Creek about an hour ago. I wasn't sure if it was a GT-R, it had widened rear guards, but they were in primer.....

I spotted a silver R33 with a carbon fibre bonnet heading into Weston Creek about an hour ago. I wasn't sure if it was a GT-R, it had widened rear guards, but they were in primer.....

if it was the one with the fake GTR badge, it might be the one that was @ Inline, an asian guy owns it, and i think its around the 300rwkw mark with a GT3540.. not too sure though..