SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

It's hard to describe unless you see it, which is why the guy was laughing... i guess i would say it's when someone is focused so hard on waving to someone that they forget to watch the road and wave so hard it makes them look special :nyaanyaa:

long story short it's a wave that makes you look like an idiot haha :(

:P

if you spot me sometime.. I so want a turbo wave :thumbsup:

walking to the motorbike and what do i see parked next to me... a Suzuki Hybusa... so i think thats pretty cool i know that they are bloody quick and all then i have a closer look... why is there a little K+N pod filter sticking out the underside of the bike thats odd... upon closer inspection nestled very tightly behind the fairings was what looked to be a HKS SSQ blow off valve WTF a turbo'd hybusa in Canberra this thing would be nuts... anyways if you see a silver hybussa with a k+n pod filters sticking out the left hand side... watch out haha

I followed at black 25t this afternoon around the back of tuggers - I tried to wave, tried again when I was beside you and again when I was in front of you, but you didn't look up :D I know how you feel now leech LOL

I followed at black 25t this afternoon around the back of tuggers - I tried to wave, tried again when I was beside you and again when I was in front of you, but you didn't look up :D I know how you feel now leech LOL

haha sounds close to a turbo wave :)

Forgot to post this but spotted one of those Porsche Cayenne's

My parents next door neighbours have one of the turbo models. I remember seeing it in the driveway, then a few days later a nice boat to go with it =(