SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Spotted white wingless R33 GTST with chromies corner of sulwood and drakeford 6:15, gave a wave, got one back.

I vote wingless cars are the go these days :D

Edited by yaf28f

spotted a black (or purple) R33 at Kambah, didnt wave cos I didnt think they'd wave back and I would have felt like a tosser sitting there at the lights for ages if they didnt :D

Also to the bitch in the black Integra Type R, who was sitting up my arse (even though i was doing 90 in an 80 zone)... back the f**k off!! your car isn't cool.......and you are a f**khead. That is all.

spotted a black (or purple) R33 at Kambah, didnt wave cos I didnt think they'd wave back and I would have felt like a tosser sitting there at the lights for ages if they didnt :D

GTR? There is one that lives up my road that's Black.

here are the top 10 most frequent posters in Spotted!!

1) leech_ - 570

2) Terminal - 506

3) Bluprint - 379

4) Gus- - 370

5) Shell - 353

6) Veilside R33 - 335

7) SkyGTRline - 306

8) MIVEC - 283

9) sigsputnik - 263

10) LTSJayce - 261

yes i scrolled through 533 pages and counted them all

Hi all..

been a while..

im with mick (bullet32) i havent been on here in ages.. so not sure how that works..

but, is my old skyline still bein spotted.. last i heard it got resold.. kids these days..

spotted your FTO going the opposite way on the parkway. before spotting my indicator flapping around on the bonnet...

yer the fto has been demoted to the wife's car. Not even worth the money to sell it these days, just give it to her as a run about.

how on earth does an indicator wind up on a bonnet?

spotted your FTO going the opposite way on the parkway. before spotting my indicator flapping around on the bonnet...

Same - travelling up to the Drift comp in Sydney in the GTR. Driving along and next thing the indicator is flapping around on the bonnet held by the cables. WTF.

Undocumented feature to Increase airflow into the Pods??

Spotted a white 180SX last night at the traffic lights near DFO getting ripped by a Honda CRV. Wasn't like the 180SX wasn't trying, there was a lot of noise but not much movement!

Out to lunch maybe. Should of been out to Launch :D