SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Been out gungahlin way the last 3days/nights and it seemed fairly sedate :( Spotted a` yellow stock 34 is about all. Didnt see the black Supra cept my 91. I can be abit of a d!ck bcos I just so hate slow mofo's on the road. That single lane stuff from Tuggers to Gunni is a pain in the ass. You hit belco and everyones going 60kmh's - whats with that?

That single lane stuff from Tuggers to Gunni is a pain in the ass. You hit belco and everyones going 60kmh's - whats with that?

oh I know, people are retarded seriously... I was late for lunch at gold creek and of course the wanker at the front was doing 60-70kms with a trail of cars behind them... I was road raging badly lol

I don't know why they didnt make it 2 lanes :wacko:

Yes I did report them, but as the cops said they cant really do anything unless they are caught in the act of they have video evidence of it...

Also could people please spread the word about that black r33 trying to be sold in gungahlin. Dont buy it as the guy is only selling it cause word has gotten around about him so every female walking around the lake in gungahlin near waterfront gives him the finger. He doesnt deserve to get another car so he can start what he was doing all over again, and whoever buys it will also get the rep attached as alot of people have memorised the plates.

The black supra with orange detail is a bit weird, as it isnt painted black but rather has this protective mask all over it...i touched it and its made of something like hard rubber.

I plan to spot a white r33 when it comes to get fuel on Monday or Tuesday night. :wacko:

Spotted a silver 32 heading along the Monaro highway towards Civic down near the Fyshwick end today bout 4:30ish. Was that you Zane?

We were in the S3 again but at least it was to pick up the GTR :D

Spotted lots of Skylines at Auotech as per usual!

Black wingless R32 on the monaro that would have been me :D

Also I will keep an eye out for this blue R33 and the black R33 in gunghalin if I see any shit I will report it ... I dont need other dickwads in skylines in my suburb giving the cops more attention to pull me up in my car ...

pricks like this deserve to be taught a lesson especially trying to lure girls into cars ... wtf ... if I see any of this shit happen ill break there legs as I have a young neice and with this shit going on it really worries me ...

Black wingless R32 on the monaro that would have been me :D

Also I will keep an eye out for this blue R33 and the black R33 in gunghalin if I see any shit I will report it ... I dont need other dickwads in skylines in my suburb giving the cops more attention to pull me up in my car ...

pricks like this deserve to be taught a lesson especially trying to lure girls into cars ... wtf ... if I see any of this shit happen ill break there legs as I have a young neice and with this shit going on it really worries me ...

Make that two of us. :D

Hay guys

If anyone sees the blue r33 causing trouble can you post the licence plate number just so we all no who and what to look out for

cheers

Seen a grey r34 with a cabon fibre bonet in woden

Yes I did report them, but as the cops said they cant really do anything unless they are caught in the act of they have video evidence of it...

Also could people please spread the word about that black r33 trying to be sold in gungahlin. Dont buy it as the guy is only selling it cause word has gotten around about him so every female walking around the lake in gungahlin near waterfront gives him the finger. He doesnt deserve to get another car so he can start what he was doing all over again, and whoever buys it will also get the rep attached as alot of people have memorised the plates.

The black supra with orange detail is a bit weird, as it isnt painted black but rather has this protective mask all over it...i touched it and its made of something like hard rubber.

I plan to spot a white r33 when it comes to get fuel on Monday or Tuesday night. :thumbsup:

Tuesday this week.

Green ford laser (Hyundai shape, custom colour) shooting fireworks at my 17yo son in the Supra. Weakass bitches. Lights couldnt turn green fast enuff hey bitches, ran and hid.

If you see/find this car or know them. Pm me please