SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Spotted Zane (ZCR) in Fyshwick midday today... Not only does your 32 look hot it sounds savage. :P Much respect :thumbsup:

where did you see it today? unless it was on the driveway at work it wasn't mine... oh and it doesn't have the gtr wheels on it atm so it may not have been mine

so what does this job entail in fyshwick .... !!!! .... (leaves open to random suggestions) LOL ... I should add I also work in fyshwick as a mechanic ... have to fix the sex toys at mimi club when they break ... haha only jokes

So what do we all do for a coin since we all seem to work in fyshwick ?

Edited by hr32gts

hahaha i guess you'd get lots of stupid questions... I knew what I wanted and just walked in and said 'that one' so it was an easy sale for the girl :P

I bought it from Newcastle cos dick smith was closed here on the friday before I left...

They had the camera I wanted on sale super cheap, that's the only reason I went there :D

Spotted a white 2-door R30 (I think?) with black rims & black c-west type rear wing, on Canberra Ave

Also spotted Pat in the Mini on Hindmarsh teaching a young Asian boy how to drive :blink: Not sure if he saw me??

Spotted my old baby in Dickson today... Happy to see her still driving round! R33 GTS and was being driven by a chicky with a P plate on it.

Always have a soft spot for my first car even if it was a 33 :stupid: