SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

33GTR Dark Blue - NO plates,

Black Stagea, White Stagea

Gun Metal 32 GTR

All in Tuggers around the workshops in Scollay St :)

Gun Metal 32 GTR was probally mine coping a 3.5" exhaust, if it was at the exhaust shop that is...

Gun Metal 32 GTR was probally mine coping a 3.5" exhaust, if it was at the exhaust shop that is...

Yep was you - was across n up the road at Bridgestone getting tyres/wheels on. Not impressed with Jax (shite tyres n bad attitude/service). Had the guys at the exhaust shop put a Lukey on the mighty Magna :) last week. Feel like the captain of a tug_boat..lol Cept a tug boat handles better ;)

Edited by Sinista32

Yep was you - was across n up the road at Bridgestone getting tyres/wheels on. Not impressed with Jax (shite tyres n bad attitude/service). Had the guys at the exhaust shop put a Lukey on the mighty Magna :) last week..lol

Mighty? Why speak so lightly of legends? haha

Bored and post whoring :D

Stock

Magna - 2004kg's 124kw at the fly.

GTR - 1485kg's 208kw at the fly.

Fastest ausie Magna (RPW's). 11.7 qtr mile. Twin Garret GT-28's (and other mods).

376kws (505hp).

Fastest aussie GTR (Willall) 8.7 qtr mile. Twin T67 turbo RB30 (R32)

Over 745kws (1000hp)

Magna does have larger boot and a trip computer, so i feel a draw coming on...

Bored and post whoring :P

Stock

Magna - 2004kg's 124kw at the fly.

GTR - 1485kg's 208kw at the fly.

Fastest ausie Magna (RPW's). 11.7 qtr mile. Twin Garret GT-28's (and other mods).

376kws (505hp).

Fastest aussie GTR (Willall) 8.7 qtr mile. Twin T67 turbo RB30 (R32)

Over 745kws (1000hp)

silver gtr plates GT**8 on the M5 on the way out of sydney. had an SAU sticker on the rear window. you probably shouldnt be on the phone while speeding in roadworks :P

Spotted that hot blond chick in the yellow 34 GTT thursday night, this time at Narrabundah shops. She gets around a bit :P

I beg your pardon, but I drive a PURPLE R33 GTST, you must have been mistaken when you recognised me! ;)

Edited by Trozzle

spotted sleepy down near the ATO building this arvo, didn't spot me as I was on the bus :( car sounds nice.

Spotted someone having screwdrivered my drivers side lock in the last week, scum....

Also who's got the black r32 gtr and the silver supra in my suburb, nice cars, but always seem to be parked outside.