SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Spotted a white 32 4 door with a black boot and fuel cap cover driving from holy family all the way to Gordon direction driving like a granny around corners but would give it a hit (if they manage to be in the correct gear exiting the corner) on the short straight bits...then I believe a black 34 was up my arse while I followed the 32 who then followed them further when I turned off.

And wow my grammer is terrible haha

ps I was in the black ute

Blue 34 GTR on Yamba drive near the hospital, was stuck a couple of cars back and couldn't get in closer for the wave :blush: also I believe ZANE this morning as he went up the Hindmarsh exit ramp from Monaro heading south...I was on other wise of the highway

Blue 34 GTR on Yamba drive near the hospital, was stuck a couple of cars back and couldn't get in closer for the wave :P also I believe ZANE this morning as he went up the Hindmarsh exit ramp from Monaro heading south...I was on other wise of the highway

yay i got spotted!!! but i didn't even see you lol

I rarely drive my GTR (we are usually suffering with endless roadworks!), but never see any other skylines when I'm out and about LOL.

Giveway, is that your R33? I see it quite a bit, but I am usually in one of my other cars.

Saw a charcoal grey R32 GTS-t at the RTA carpark in Queanbeyan today (that carpark is designed to break cars i swear) female driver, looked pretty stock save for the exhaust. If the owner is on here i was parked next to you in the white 260Z.

That was my car but a friend is borrowing it due to hers overheating.

Nah mines silver and no GTR kit. I only go that way if Captains Flat Road has been freshly grated, otherwise I go the long way around or I take my falcon.

I have seen yours, but not for a long time. do you go out that way often?

yeah, once you are past the dirt section out the back of captains flat, the road is awesome :down: long straight tarmac right through to braidwood! it cuts my travel time to the coast down if I go that way - just need the dirt section sealed...

I have seen yours, but not for a long time. do you go out that way often?

yeah, once you are past the dirt section out the back of captains flat, the road is awesome :down: long straight tarmac right through to braidwood! it cuts my travel time to the coast down if I go that way - just need the dirt section sealed...

I used to, not so much anymore. I normally take my green EL falcon but sometimes I just can't be bothered putting up with slow. The dirt road is REALLY fun if it's grated but the moment it rains it's just. Not good. I used to drive that road every night at about 1am. I used to get very sideways, it helps having your headlights where your going, rather than off the road.