SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Spotted Troy at my work.... you're really not trying anymore with the whole 'stalking' thing, are u?

He's not very good at it either. I managed to catch him before he saw me.

Damn that took a bit of digging.

You beat me to it mate! LOL

Thanks. Still getting used to the way it feels tuned and how loud tge exhaust is now.

Haha sounded nice and subtle to me :P I suppose that's probably coz mine was droning away too lol

Spotted a purple r33 leaving the city (trozzle?) and a burgundy R33 on William Hovell and had a mini cruise.

Just near the end the rozzers came over the hill coming the other way, saw the lights come on and assumed they were pulling me over but they flew past me after someone else :unsure:

Spotted a purple r33 leaving the city (trozzle?) and a burgundy R33 on William Hovell and had a mini cruise.

Just near the end the rozzers came over the hill coming the other way, saw the lights come on and assumed they were pulling me over but they flew past me after someone else :unsure:

Yeah potentially me, depending on how bright the purple was. There was another purple R33 parked in Mooseheads carpark earlier that had chromies on it, but it was a MUCH brighter purple than mine.

Yeah potentially me, depending on how bright the purple was. There was another purple R33 parked in Mooseheads carpark earlier that had chromies on it, but it was a MUCH brighter purple than mine.

I saw that thing yesterday actually. Not quite to my taste... :)

Keep spotting at least 1 (most of the time 2) white R33s around Conder pretty much every day at different times. Most of the time they are heading northbound. I'm on the shitty red 250 Bike with the L's hahaha =)