SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Out walking the Doggie, Spotted and Waved to 5hiv's Bro (silver 34) about 10 minutes ago...

Must have been me driving as i was using his car whole day but i didnt saw you, sorry.

Black 33 (maybe GTR)? with Black rims cruised past my place about 10 mins ago...

Its my mates car, Black R33 with Black rims and has a GTR spoiler. He was at my place as i was putting his Spoiler on. Love to work on Skylines :)

White 33 GTR on London circuit this morning, saw it leave and park in the carpark across from Rydges.

Also saw a black R35 gunning it along the big roundabout.

Stop teasing me with GTRs while I'm stuck in the office!

White 33 GTR on London circuit this morning, saw it leave and park in the carpark across from Rydges.

Also saw a black R35 gunning it along the big roundabout.

Stop teasing me with GTRs while I'm stuck in the office!

white one sounds like the same I saw earlier today. occasionally see a nice Aston out the back of my building (Customs house)

white one sounds like the same I saw earlier today. occasionally see a nice Aston out the back of my building (Customs house)

Yep spotted a white 33 gtst with a gtr wing this morning (outside Allara hse)

Spotted a black 32gtr with no plates at work thismorning.

Also about 10am at work a blue 4door r33 with no interior, GTR front bar and wheels and apparently 280kw fresh back from Trojan.

I think by "hood" he meant Canberra in general :P

How many times have you been asked that now? You should just start a thread... HI I'M DUNCAN AND I'M IN CANBERRA FOR WORK haha

I was at mingle when I saw it at the lights. can confirm it had GTR wing and wheels

I didn't look closely, I was actually up in my office and it was down in the carpark. Had a GTR badge etc, looked whale like enough.... :)

couldn't see the entire car, but I agree, it looked to be a GTR

I was at mingle when I saw it at the lights. can confirm it had GTR wing and wheels

couldn't see the entire car, but I agree, it looked to be a GTR

Yeah that would have been me in the white GTR. Can confirm it's not a GTST :) Been a while since I've been spotted :D