SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

HOW'D THE RELOCATION KIT GO CHRIS?

CAPS BECAUSE FKN WINDOWS IS IGNORING THE C, V, AND H KEYS UNLESS HOLDING SHIFT. EASIER TO JUST HOLD SHIFT THAN RAGE.

Edited by Trozzle

Haven't had a chance to get it fitted yet so don't know mate. It was harder than I first thought cos I've got the nismo oil cooler hooked up and there is already a plate attached to block to feed both lines to the cooler so that will need to come out first but it's a pita to get to. Will try and get the shop to fit it over xmas or the new year and let you know how it goes.

• 1 month later...

Spotted this 33 GTR...being scowled at by people using the footpath somewhere near Mt Stromlo.

I'm sure the owner shares a similar passion to me when it comes to GTR's, but I can also appreciate the pedestrians viewpoint #TakeCareWhenParkingpost-7051-14523345265627_thumb.jpg

Figured i had to park like a spastic for someone to spot me haha took you guys long enough :P

Spotted this 33 GTR...being scowled at by people using the footpath somewhere near Mt Stromlo.
I'm sure the owner shares a similar passion to me when it comes to GTR's, but I can also appreciate the pedestrians viewpoint #TakeCareWhenParking&&0){for(var>

nice 1600 buddy !!!

Grey 33 near stromlo this arvo. I was in the blue 1600 :)