SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

On 8/12/2016 at 6:22 AM, Sinista32 said:

R U in Kambah now Kyle? Coz I am also

That blue one belongs to a guy called Rick

Hi Jezz - I would be looking at the end of next week from what I saw yesterday.

Hey Richard - Thanks for the update, it's refreshing to hear tbh. John had mentioned he hasn't been well, so I am hoping that the good day will be late next week. So keen !

*1000 pages !*

Edited by RosieR34

On 12/8/2016 at 6:22 AM, Sinista32 said:

R U in Kambah now Kyle? Coz I am also

That blue one belongs to a guy called Rick

Hi Jezz - I would be looking at the end of next week from what I saw yesterday.

Kambah is the place to be. You still just round the corner from Theos takeaway???

Yep Nick - pretty much directly across from the entry of Kambah IGA.

Rosie shouldn't be too far away now. I got no idea what the issue was or why it's been taking so long. Although it looked like everything has arrived and just needs to be put in place.

Be interesting to see the results.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Sinista32 said:

Rosie shouldn't be too far away now. I got no idea what the issue was or why it's been taking so long. Although it looked like everything has arrived and just needs to be put in place.

Exciting!! :banana:

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Sinista32 said:

Aiming for 270kw - Hypergear OP6 highflowed, 650cc injectors, PowerFC ECU, Z32, Fuel pump. Called John today, looking to be 1-2 weeks away T_T

Silver 32gtr and silver 35gtr (matt i think his name is) at some car meet tonight. Dont know if they are on here or not.

Also stagea lads at the same meet then maccas in weston.

Edited by k_d

Silver 32gtr and silver 35gtr (matt i think his name is) at some car meet tonight. Dont know if they are on here or not.

Also stagea lads at the same meet then maccas in weston.

Was for spoolin? I couldn't make it as I was at a charity event. Got told it was over as quick as it started because of the weather.

Was for spoolin? I couldn't make it as I was at a charity event. Got told it was over as quick as it started because of the weather.

Yeah, it was for spoolin. Was over very quick which was unfortunate, there were a fair few cars there already!!! Hope they do another one at some point.

I guess I would be a very 'manly girl' :P haha My forum name does confuse the people [emoji14]

Might be another one?. It was going passed Dickson college around 8am?
Deff looked like a girl with brown hair in a ponytail. Or the prettiest boy I've ever seen haha

3 minutes ago, Trex said:

Might be another one?. It was going passed Dickson college around 8am?
Deff looked like a girl with brown hair in a ponytail. Or the prettiest boy I've ever seen haha

There is another red R34 with a CF bonnet in Canberra!?!?!?!?!?

I wouldn't claim my mechanic to be the prettiest boy I've seen, so probably not me. ;'( .

There is another red R34 with a CF bonnet in Canberra!?!?!?!?!?

I wouldn't claim my mechanic to be the prettiest boy I've seen, so probably not me. ;'( .

Haha too weird! It was a vented style bonnet, I didn't take notice of any other things as I was looking at her and my surroundings.

I mean, it could have been yours and they were seeing how it was going on a morning commute?

How are the mods going? I saw you got a highflow and are getting t tuned :)
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Trex said:

Haha too weird! It was a vented style bonnet, I didn't take notice of any other things as I was looking at her and my surroundings.

I mean, it could have been yours and they were seeing how it was going on a morning commute?

How are the mods going? I saw you got a highflow and are getting t tuned :)

I have a ZTune style (CF top layer) bonnet. Also, side skirts / rear skirts and GTR wing. So, if it looked anything like that, then probably me. I believe I saw a red one with a CF bonnet but had the Nismo S style bonnet (?) on it, not the Ztune.

Yep, went the highflow option, so highflowed the OP6. John is currently driving it on small commutes, but around the Mitchell area I'd imagine. I went in yesterday to check it out and it's looking amazing ! Next week is suspected for power runs. Had an engine rebuild + some go fast mods. So hoping for some power :D Also, just got BC coilovers so they will go in shortly ^_^

• Like 1

John is a very nice bloke. Let me have a look around at his stageas and picked up the blue one for a mate at a very good price.

Let me know how it all goes as I am on the same route as you :)

Who are you getting it tuned by?

• Like 1