SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

sxygtst I work in the shithouse building opposite where the car was parked, has a reflective front window and "Greenfrog Promotions" and "Infinite Networks" on the door... I work for the latter :) The 180 is also owned by a guy that works here.

What color is your car sxygtst? I was out the front having a smoke in the afternoon and saw a nice black r33 go past, didnt catch if it was a S2 or not though.

ah ok cool, yeah I work on Wiluna Street :) Im there Monday to Friday but dont usually bring the skyline to work, although i had it here wednesday and yesterday.

We should meet up for lunch or something one day, apparantly theres a good small takeaway/cafe on the corner of Lithgow and Geelong streets ive been meaning to check out.

yeh should be good let me know when u want to. my mob number is 0438 299 543 bring your car the same day i wouldnt mind checking it out properly. catch up soon

Count me in, I work in Fyshwick not far away wouldn't mind dropping by and saying hi. Drive mine to work every day.

John

amaru my skyline is silver its all stock number plates MRR.33E i work for ABA constructions in lithgow st around the corner from you we should meet up next time u have your car out

I've seen you go past a few times, I'd been meaning to ask if it was anyone from here! (I've been outside having a smoke, just around the corner) :(

This is a bit late (haven't been online for a couple of weeks)...but spotted, coming into Batemans Bay, the day before New Years Eve, a heap of PINK cars including an R33 coupe...

the first one was a BMW, and there was about 6 cars behind it, all in that bright pink colour. Looked very cool :(