SAU Community

Is Anyone Out Cruising Tonight?

wanzi

yep, if your looking for your car to get defected, there is your front row ticket, heard its a great show enjoy!

Woot... ...FRONT ROW TICKET... :) ...*grabs grease and lube*... ...(some for me and some for the car)... :ninja:

Well it was a good night out n ventured thru narre, franga and mordie n no cop trouble. Only cop we saw was at kk buying donuts lol as for hoons out on the road only had a run in or two with some bogans in an au falcon. Keep dreaming boys

Yeah i went for a cruise down to mornington on wed night had some fgt in a BF Xr6 Turbo just acting like a total dickhead. laying rubber from every traffic light, spooling up constantly when i was beside him then taking off must been expecting me to do something and then when i went to overtake a slow car he spools up once again and trys to cut me off.

He must of felt like a real legend trying to drag off a N/A Skyline

Yeah i went for a cruise down to mornington on wed night had some fgt in a BF Xr6 Turbo just acting like a total dickhead. laying rubber from every traffic light, spooling up constantly when i was beside him then taking off must been expecting me to do something and then when i went to overtake a slow car he spools up once again and trys to cut me off.

He must of felt like a real legend trying to drag off a N/A Skyline

Hahahaha - I had a similar issue with a 911 turbo on Thursday night along Nepean HWY. On green he spools it and launches then gets stopped by the next red light - I take off normally. I pull up next to him at the next set - he repeats it for the next two lights - I just LOL.

I just shake my head at him and do the wanking sign....

He must have thought I'd try race him...

I wish the cops will pull these guys over...

The Skyline tail lights - brings out the hoon in every road user :rofl: