SAU Community

Sausa Track Day #1

heslo

i mentioned in the last post i made that there was another timer up fro grabs if people wnated it but i haven't had any response from that post. I'll take you off if someone want the spot.

Too easy

have u recieved my monies yet?

I've messaged Ruby to give me an updated list, still waiting but I'm sure it's gone through

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've messaged Ruby to give me an updated list, still waiting but I'm sure it's gone through

Will check first thing in the morning :)

Ok,

Can i get confirmation from these people that they still want the timers

(i don't want to be left out of pocket on this).

Aberax

Destroy

semislickR32

Tangles / writeoff (Share)

Scandyflick

BIT SUS

Krishy

4dr taxi man

HELSLO

Josh (What's his username)

Heslo

Heslo's +1

If people want to pay before hand them send me a PM and i'll send you my bank details.

confirmed.

how does the timing sheet work - old collingrove style (ie constant printout) or supersprint style (wait until all runs complete then get the goods)?

The unit that store the times is in the car with you and the signal is what is placed on the side of the track. The units will display the time as you pass the signal in big lettering and the best lap will be show at the top of the screen in small lettering. The units will store all the lap times which i will copy to a spreadsheet at the end of each session. people sharing the times will have to allow me enough time to copy all the times over.

The unit that store the times is in the car with you and the signal is what is placed on the side of the track. The units will display the time as you pass the signal in big lettering and the best lap will be show at the top of the screen in small lettering. The units will store all the lap times which i will copy to a spreadsheet at the end of each session. people sharing the times will have to allow me enough time to copy all the times over.

sounds awesome!

only problem now will be setting some decent times...

Ok,

Can i get confirmation from these people that they still want the timers

(i don't want to be left out of pocket on this).

<snip>

If people want to pay before hand them send me a PM and i'll send you my bank details.

still in.

wow thats awsome, well done :thumbsup:

i mentioned in the last post i made that there was another timer up fro grabs if people wnated it but i haven't had any response from that post. I'll take you off if someone want the spot.

I'll take one if it's not too late and if it's still availaible, otherwise don't worry about it.

your in, heslo your out.

Niksta you know they are $42 to hire and you'll be signing a form accepting the cost of replacement if it breaks? If so welcome to the party.

Agreed, thanks heaps

your in, heslo your out.

Not a problem Dale :P

I've amended the list with latest payments. Not long now guys!!!

While I'm at it. Big thanks to Roo for sorting out a little issue with Clem today, good work mate. Oh and guys, if you haven't got the money in by now, bring it on the day, DON'T transfer it electronically, it will not clear in time

Ok, so i'll try and be there about 8am...or just after. Thank goodness i am staying at Dion's place Sunday night, have less distance to travel.

Ok, so i'll try and be there about 8am...or just after. Thank goodness i am staying at Dion's place Sunday night, have less distance to travel.

Okay so we will leave mine at 7.45 to get there on-time :P

See, living in the ghetto does have a use!

Pussy :P I've got to be up at 4, to leave Golden Grove, take a mate to Craigmore to pick up Dave and his car, drive from there to Mile End for a Vilis breakfast, then from Mile End to Mallala. Make a day of it, enjoy it!

Okay so we will leave mine at 7.45 to get there on-time :)

See, living in the ghetto does have a use!

May have to leave earlier...maccas breakfast run :P

Pussy :P I've got to be up at 4, to leave Golden Grove, take a mate to Craigmore to pick up Dave and his car, drive from there to Mile End for a Vilis breakfast, then from Mile End to Mallala. Make a day of it, enjoy it!

I too would have to get up at 4am...if i were driving from Aldinga.I would like to be as alert and focused as i can be since it's my first time at the track, not wanting to damage my car...too much.